Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have literally zero impact lol. You’re not saving ****. You’re just *****ing lol
Super “fans” like yourself are part of the reason why we’ve sucked for 20 years straight.

You guys are like the BoT ***aloons that have zero clue when it comes to what a good football coach looks like.

We could have Tom Brady, Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, Barry Sanders, Richmond Webb, Tyreek Hill, Marcus Allen, Nate Newton, Antonio Gates, Devin Hester, Andre Johnson, Ray Lewis and Ed Reed on this Miami squad and Mario would still lose games that he shouldn’t.

The guy is an abject disaster as a HC.

Advertisement
I’m not defending Mario’s in game coaching, but I can’t believe some of you are this worked up over an exhibition game.
I feel bad for JB because he had to care and for Citizen because he didn’t have a real Oline to run behind, but beyond that, this was as important as the 1st NFL exhibition game of the season.
We were winning and Mario'd it. That is all. It is the same thing over and over and over.

Excuses, excuses, excuses! I great CEO would change the culture of an organization in 1 year, not almost 3! THE U has better players than Rutgers, but we can’t use their strengths! Cristomoron has been given a chance and it does not look good!
Not given a chance, given an obscene amount of money with 0 results where it matters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re being way too kind

Dislike Do Not Want GIF
Yeah Mario Cristobal the game coRch sucks. He’s the worst Hurricanes HC I’ve ever seen in my life.

@calinative umstudent

How long til Mario's free pass for this **** expires?
I’ve seen this **** show for years-

7-6 people will be happy-

We’ve improved they will say-

Rutgers dominated us at the LOS-

We’re supposed to be improving there yes we lost Lee and Cohen-

Mario’s nephew Luis he’s awful please-

Where are the higher recruited OL ?

Furthermore we don’t have a QB-

**** recruiting classes-

Easy schedule next year-

7-6 next year he should be fired but, he won’t-

He’s not elite as a head coach you must win.

Great recruiter, horrible game coRch. That’s what it is and it’s going to be called for what it is by me and others whether you like it or not.
Someone saying otherwise? lol.
What I don’t see you doing is hoping we don’t land Ward, wanting our guys to portal out and for us to lose lol

Advertisement
Wasted so much time to get near the endzone... Geezz Louise man...

Advertisement
Lol Lou getting thrown to the ground smh

He probably told Mario, "Tio, I got this."

Reminds me of me. I was terrible at all sports growing up, especially baseball. My dad was the HC and he wouldn't even play me. When I asked why he'd say "Because I have to try to win a game for the other players." One time we were in a close game and I was sitting on the bench. Suddenly a feeling of confidence surged through me. I went up to my dad and said, "I know you don't believe in me, but trust me just this one time. I'm feeling it. Let me bat." So my dad said OK and had me go up as a pinch hitter. I promptly struck out on three pitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back