Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
lol. Mario is our coach whether yall like it or not. At this point you’re just *****ing to the wind for zero reason. But literally rooting against us is ***** ****. That’s what you and the lil ***** you’re defending are doing. Go be happy and drop your Miami “fandom”.
Great recruiter, horrible game coRch. That’s what it is and it’s going to be called for what it is by me and others whether you like it or not.

I’m not defending Mario’s in game coaching, but I can’t believe some of you are this worked up over an exhibition game.
I feel bad for JB because he had to care and for Citizen because he didn’t have a real Oline to run behind, but beyond that, this was as important as the 1st NFL exhibition game of the season.

Advertisement
I could see why Miami fans could be up perplexed with the clock management, but relax, Mario is just a historically bad coach with that..

These quotes during the game are incredible compared to what we have seen through 25 games...

It’s days like this I’m glad I mostly stopped caring a while ago.

We cant even get our fair share, let alone make progress. It’s like a fking impossible feat to win a simple *** bowl game against bum *** teams.

We don’t even win sometimes. It’s like fking never.

Lame.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back