Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m most nervous that the Mario physicality and toughness is not manifesting after two years. We were ran off the field like a G5 team today
IMG_5437.jpeg

Advertisement
Bro give him a break, the culture and process isn’t there yet. He still needs a 6* at every position and 3-deep. Until then just gotta work
#mascafecitoporfavor
Excuses, excuses, excuses! I great CEO would change the culture of an organization in 1 year, not almost 3! THE U has better players than Rutgers, but we can’t use their strengths! Cristomoron has been given a chance and it does not look good!

Advertisement
when do we fly the banners and rent the billboard trucks?

maybe i can get in early for the scam forum go fund me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can’t root against the canes but I really want Mario to be fired I can’t with this guy anymore I was a huge Mario defender but it’s so bad. 1000% the 4th down 1st look was Dawson had them spread and comes out of the TO with double TE. 100% Mario made that call and I can’t have it anymore. He’s Offensive AIDS. DAWSON TELL THAT APE TO STFU AND LET U COACH OR FIRE ME BC IM SICK OF BEING BLAMED FOR UR ****** SYTLE OF O
Lets save those time outs for next year

I know he has a long leash with the admin but at what point does mario start getting pressure to fix/improve his game day coaching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back