Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like an undisciplined Manny team.

It just looks like most of the guys treated the bowl game as a holiday trip. It was just evident the way the game started.
This is what bothers me about today's game. Two years into a "culture change" and we are still an undisciplined team that makes stupid mistakes.

Advertisement
1703802870317.gif

Advertisement
If schiano really is the “mentor” Cristobal says he is, he needs to hit him up after the game and tell him wtf he did wrong in every way. We’re never gonna play them in a meaningful game anyway. Help your fyzical brother out
It won’t help. They’re two peas in a pod.

This goes back to what I said years ago..

Franchise jumped on my ****, but I was right.

Miami lost its soul after the LSU game.

We simply do not play 4 quarters of tough.

Something that was beatin into me literally as a young athlete.

If we didn't put out 100% effort we were literally going to be beaten. We lost only 3 times over 2 years. In Basketball.

It was a thing and a mentally.
And yes, I was a starter. And after I blew out my knee I had to be off the bench and we still do the same **** thing. And I fought to come back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Horrible game.....how do you lose to Rutgers who have lost 4 in a row? 31 to 17????? Total disaster.

Advertisement
A full strength Rutgers is a 6-6 team that lost their last 4 games. I would expect our program to be able to beat them, starters out or not. Embarrassing we have to even consider being the underdog here. It should be a given that Miami can beat Rutgers.
FWIW a full strength Miami team is only 7-5…then minus about 8 starters

Brown needs to run closer to the defender before running OOB to create an unnecessary roughness opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back