Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
If schiano really is the “mentor” Cristobal says he is, he needs to hit him up after the game and tell him wtf he did wrong in every way. We’re never gonna play them in a meaningful game anyway. Help your fyzical brother out

Advertisement
You know you’re a terrible game day coach when Rod Gilmore is clowning you on the broadcast about timeout usage
Yeah it’s like an incontinent old man mocking a new born about ****ting their pants

Advertisement
Down:

QB - TVD
QB - E Williams
RB - D Chaney
RB - M Fletcher
WR - C Young
WR - B Smith
WR - F Ladson
TE - J Skinner
OG - J Cohen
C - M Lee
DT - L Taylor
DE - A Mesidor
DE - J Harvey
LB - C Flagg
S - J Williams
S - K Kinchens

And considering the Rutgers is essentially at full strength…what did y’all expect lol not to mention the rain
It's Rutgers bro. Put the gun down.

I’m most nervous that the Mario physicality and toughness is not manifesting after two years. We were ran off the field like a G5 team today

Have you watched the **** poor execution by these soft players? They are getting thier **** pushed in.... they are culpable as well.
I’m talking about the offensive side. They were giving us the deep pass and we hardly threw anything deep. The offensive play calls were just too predictable on first and second downs. They’re stacking the box and giving guys 1v1 versus their trash *** safeties. On defense we should be putting a body in every gap and force their QB to beat us.

Advertisement
Jacurri backed up on his own enzdone, and y'all think that sequence of play calls cost us the game?
Backed up with 45 seconds left before half and you go nearly 80 yards in 40 seconds. Backed up after getting a 3 and out after scoring the drive before you go conservative. Rutgers Dbs we’re getting cooked and you go to their strength in the trenches

Agree that this isn’t how they’ve looked like this all this year. Been really solid with tackling so not understanding today at all
It looks like an undisciplined Manny team.

It just looks like most of the guys treated the bowl game as a holiday trip. It was just evident the way the game started.

Final Grades for Pinstripe Bowl

QB-C+ (JB is NOT the answer)
RB-C-
OL-C-
WR- C
Restrepo- A
TE- NA

Defense- F
Special Teams- D with the field goal

Cristomoron- D
Dawson-C-
Guidry-F

This was a a game that was not well coached, QB not prepared, Defensive effort was lazy, special teams not well coached, overall it was an effort to forget! Cristomoron will make $10 million this year for a poor performance and CANE fans will get their expectations up for 2024! I am not convinced The U will Make much noise next year, but will
Improve. My prediction 9-3! Hope 2024 brings you happiness even if Miami brings me depression!
7-6 in 24. Bookit.

Advertisement
This goes back to what I said years ago..

Franchise jumped on my ****, but I was right.

Miami lost its soul after the LSU game.

We simply do not play 4 quarters of tough.

Something that was beatin into me literally as a young athlete.

If we didn't put out 100% effort we were literally going to be beaten. We lost only 3 times over 2 years. In Basketball.

It was a thing and a mentally.

Susan Degnan: "Coach, why didn't you use those timeouts when Rutgers was milking the clock in the 4th quarter"

Mario: "We accidentally left the chart in Coral Gables. We were winging it at that point"

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back