Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The only legitimate hope this program has given to the fans over the last 2 decades is the inevitable firing of the dimwit it hired after 4 years.. at least two years after it became obvious it needed to.

Now we don't even have that

Mario got dominated by his own style of play because he went back to his own style of play with the lead....
this. don't care that a bunch of backups played much worse than the starters, but that sequence and the 3rd&5/4th&2 were just awful in isolation, and worse because our OL in the run game went from a great strength to a weakness cause of the opt outs

I can’t root against the canes but I really want Mario to be fired I can’t with this guy anymore I was a huge Mario defender but it’s so bad. 1000% the 4th down 1st look was Dawson had them spread and comes out of the TO with double TE. 100% Mario made that call and I can’t have it anymore. He’s Offensive AIDS. DAWSON TELL THAT APE TO STFU AND LET U COACH OR FIRE ME BC IM SICK OF BEING BLAMED FOR UR ****** SYTLE OF O

Agreed 80 million to recruit…. Cool

Advertisement
Down:

QB - TVD
QB - E Williams
RB - D Chaney
RB - M Fletcher
WR - C Young
WR - B Smith
WR - F Ladson
TE - J Skinner
OG - J Cohen
C - M Lee
DT - L Taylor
DE - A Mesidor
DE - J Harvey
LB - C Flagg
S - J Williams
S - K Kinchens

And considering the Rutgers is essentially at full strength…what did y’all expect lol not to mention the rain

Mario’s mentor mentored him

Fuck You Kiss My Ass GIF by BEANZ

Advertisement
Norvell runs circles around this ******* moron outside of recruiting.

Ward is going to take that pay cut to go and play for a real coach.

Not this ******* circus.
Norvell almost lost to a second string qb so no, don’t think so

Sorry guys. No amount of talent will compensate for this clown of a coach. He is a .500 career guy that played at Miami.
the truth will set you free.

Advertisement
Final Grades for Pinstripe Bowl

QB-C+ (JB is NOT the answer)
RB-C-
OL-C-
WR- C
Restrepo- A
TE- NA

Defense- F
Special Teams- D with the field goal

Cristomoron- D
Dawson-C-
Guidry-F

This was a a game that was not well coached, QB not prepared, Defensive effort was lazy, special teams not well coached, overall it was an effort to forget! Cristomoron will make $10 million this year for a poor performance and CANE fans will get their expectations up for 2024! I am not convinced The U will Make much noise next year, but will
Improve. My prediction 9-3! Hope 2024 brings you happiness even if Miami brings me depression!

Down:

QB - TVD
QB - E Williams
RB - D Chaney
RB - M Fletcher
WR - C Young
WR - B Smith
WR - F Ladson
TE - J Skinner
OG - J Cohen
C - M Lee
DT - L Taylor
DE - A Mesidor
DE - J Harvey
LB - C Flagg
S - J Williams
S - K Kinchens

And considering the Rutgers is essentially at full strength…what did y’all expect lol not to mention the rain
Thought the D would not get run over like Manny's D

Advertisement
Down:

QB - TVD
QB - E Williams
RB - D Chaney
RB - M Fletcher
WR - C Young
WR - B Smith
WR - F Ladson
TE - J Skinner
OG - J Cohen
C - M Lee
DT - L Taylor
DE - A Mesidor
DE - J Harvey
LB - C Flagg
S - J Williams
S - K Kinchens

All I see are excuses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back