Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supporting this program is exhausting. I do not care how many starters we have out. We had a top recruiting class last year and have a more talented team (supposedly) and we are struggling against Rutgers. We are going to lose a bowl game again and we are ending with an average season again. It should not be this hard to be a successful program. Ridiculous.

*Rutgers also lost their last 4 games before this...so it's not like we're playing some amazing team. Smh.

Advertisement
Mario needs a haul of talent. Not a single person really showed me anything today.

These announcers really selling Miami getting embarrassed… smh 🤦🏼‍♂️

I can’t root against the canes but I really want Mario to be fired I can’t with this guy anymore I was a huge Mario defender but it’s so bad. 1000% the 4th down 1st look was Dawson had them spread and comes out of the TO with double TE. 100% Mario made that call and I can’t have it anymore. He’s Offensive AIDS. DAWSON TELL THAT APE TO STFU AND LET U COACH OR FIRE ME BC IM SICK OF BEING BLAMED FOR UR ****** SYTLE OF O

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oregon is so much better without him.
What he did there was still pretty impressive. Lanning would be nowhere as good if we didnt inherit Mario's team, we all know that. But yeah a good HC taking over Mario's team? Yes, Oregon is now better off. Maybe we will too in like 5 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back