Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
LOOK AT JERRY’S KIDS (#52) JUST GET ******* DESTROYED ON 4th and 2!!

He makes that block and they get the first down
He won't ever play here he is not wasting a scholly- Lmao

What in the actual **** was the offensive game plan following Miami getting the lead? That question needs to asked over an over and over until this crook answers. Also, do you dumb ***** teach tackling?
Block punt turned the game

Advertisement
.500. Book it. This year was it for everyone else.

a career .500 coach - but he played at Miami
Hate to say it but you’re probably right, I just can’t put it all together. Like was there not any film study on Rutgers during the waiting period for the bowl game, very mind boggling from a fans view but we all know what the deal is.

Advertisement
I just want to know if it’s ok with the CIS MariBros if some of us can continue to praise Mario the recruiter and shred Mario the coRch… or does that make us ****** fans and mopes???
I always separate the two. hes an ELITE recruiter. hes an average coach at best. the hope is he either gets a superstar at QB a la Caleb Williams type or he stacks enough talent for the next guy to take us over the top.

Advertisement
Seriously, I don't care how good he can recruit. Mario can **** right off. I can't even comprehend how dumb he must be at coaching yet smart enough to get the U to give him 80+ million. It's just mind blowing.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back