Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Correct me if I’m wrong but Mario can add to his resume being the first Miami coach to lose to Rutgers

I just turned the game off, I got more important things to do, like go to the store and pick up a bag of cat litter.
The OC is a moron, they just keep doing more of what's not working.
Insanity. Mario may be the greatest recruiter in the whole wide world but he is the worst coach I have ever seen at Miami.
I have followed the team for 60 years, so that's saying a lot.
When his buy-out is manageable, he too will be fired.

Lol. Bold move after watching 95% of the game.

What in the actual **** was the offensive game plan following Miami getting the lead? That question needs to asked over an over and over until this crook answers. Also, do you dumb ***** teach tackling?
Game plan? Protect the ball and play not to lose. But lose anyway.

Reactions: D7.
Advertisement
Advertisement
There is a reason some coaches are known as good recruiters. If they were good coaches, they'd be known as good coaches. Mario is NOT a good coach. He was the biggest nepotistic hire we could have possibly made. "Derrr, he's a Miami guy. He knows der culture."
Just classic Mario... nothing new here... same thing will happen next season too.
Gotta be blind not to see it...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Interesting how all Rutgers players rush to push the pile while the defense players stand around waiting on the whistle.

Every single canes game is the same. Decades upon decades. We’re so far from being a laughing stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back