Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not good enough to even go all in on a qb. If they are giving him anywhere near 2m they should think about getting a cheaper option and splitting that money up anyway.
A good QB can turn a 7 win team into an 11 win team. 2M is 2M. Go all out on a QB - Cam, Howard, KJ or BUST

Advertisement
Advertisement
Season 6 Ghost GIF by Power

Another delusional crybaby ****

Welp, 1/2 the team opts out, this is what we get. UM is boned here imo. Hope I'm wrong.

Advertisement
here’s what I hope happens after this game:

+ Ward says no thanks, I’m not playing in this scheme. Yesterday I said he wouldn’t hurt his draft stock if he came. I am wrong. This is NOT a QB FRIENDLY system or culture.
+ Citizen bounces to the portal. There is no way Allen and Parrish give you the physical presence this team needs in a game like this.
+ Brown stays and becomes an albatross on Mario’s fat neck.
+ McCoy hits the portal. Why he’s splitting reps with Cristobal’s nephew is a travesty.

This guy can’t coach!

He just plain sucks.
Ghandi preaching violence

Advertisement
Advertisement
I dig that, coaching second half has been bad. I'm speaking to the people pretending this is the same team that played all year or will play next year. We've played Jaden Davis at safety for god's sake. All we should be using this game for is to see if anyone flashes and who should be pushed out or benched. We played Rodriguez and Cristobal 😂
Mario will be here.... that's the fear....

12 wins in 2 years, 0-2 against FSU, lost to Middle Tennessee State, and refused to take 2 knees against Ga Tech which led to a loss. How much was this fraud paid again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back