Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
One universal thing about Mario corching strategy. Every time we get ahead instead of going for the jugular he gets conservative (and yes I think it’s him regardless of oc) and it invariably comes back to bite us.

He has the prevent offense
are you saying MC is calling the plays?

Advertisement
Getting the **** beat out of us by Rutgers. I guess this is what an $80 million coach gets you
Mario will get 5-6 years but as a fan (not that my opinion matters), he gets 1 more year. Better pony up every penny for a good QB (Cam, KJ, Howard, i honestly dgaf) and win 10 games or entire fanbase will turn on him and rightfully so

I'm amazed people expected something. Meaningless bowl game with the 3rd string QB who can't hit a house from five yards out.

Advertisement
7-5 team looks awful in bowl game after losing most of its experienced talent to the draft or portal.

Not a surprise. This game doesn't matter. Can't wait till we're all back in the QB transfer portal thread freaking out about the important things.
Latest from cribby is there is a mystery 3rd school that we should be very nervous about so that's exciting. And appears fletcher could miss next season with an ACL. What a way to close out the season

Our interior line is getting slapped around. My goodness I’m seeing dudes getting pushed back 5 yards off the ball. If I’m a betting man I say all of them get their exit papers soon.

Hope so. We don’t owe these players **** if they suck then cut them

This team never stopped being awful. You just got too caught up in the Mario Christobal experience. Excitement over recruiting and embarrassing play on the field.
I never got caught up in anything.

I’ve been the most vocal person on CiS when it comes to saying Cristobal is a corch…the worst HC in our university’s history. We’re about to lose to freaken Rutgers for the first time ever. That is inexcusable.

Losses to MTSU, Rutgers, and other crap teams in only 2 seasons. Inexcusable!

Advertisement
One universal thing about Mario corching strategy. Every time we get ahead instead of going for the jugular he gets conservative (and yes I think it’s him regardless of oc) and it invariably comes back to bite us.

He has the prevent offense

Does he tell Dawson to slow it down? I think it's mostly Dawson.

Because we were up and went conservative again... and are now down by 2 scores... that is MarioManalytics
I dig that, coaching second half has been bad. I'm speaking to the people pretending this is the same team that played all year or will play next year. We've played Jaden Davis at safety for god's sake. All we should be using this game for is to see if anyone flashes and who should be pushed out or benched. We played Rodriguez and Cristobal 😂

Mario’s post game interview

Media- what are your thoughts on today’s game?
Cristomoron- we fought hard, we are developing, working hard, we are going to go back and practice and look forward to next year!
Media- thoughts on your special teams
Cristomoron- working hard, grinding, we will go back to work and continue to get better
Media- J browns performance
Cristomoron- he did well, was under control, ****
Of young man
Cristomoron- it’s been a grinding season, worked hard, and are getting to where we need and for the 2nd straight year I was able to recruit an amazing class.
I will probably not be able to get anything positive, but we will work hard and grind!

Thank you!
60887973d0c06.image.png

Advertisement
here’s what I hope happens after this game:

+ Ward says no thanks, I’m not playing in this scheme. Yesterday I said he wouldn’t hurt his draft stock if he came. I am wrong. This is NOT a QB FRIENDLY system or culture.
+ Citizen bounces to the portal. There is no way Allen and Parrish give you the physical presence this team needs in a game like this.
+ Brown stays and becomes an albatross on Mario’s fat neck.
+ McCoy hits the portal. Why he’s splitting reps with Cristobal’s nephew is a travesty.

This guy can’t coach!

He just plain sucks.
You've finally come home/...i cant believe we STILL have guys with holier than thou thoughts about Lane Kiffin and Mike Norvell when Manny Diaz is a better COACH.no hyper bole.

Advertisement
This is typical Miami last 20+ years-

Can’t win a lousy bowl game-

Mario will be defined by wins and losses-

He can talk about improvement great recruiting classes and all that **** ****-

We’re still losing -The same dumb penalties , not being prepared , being outcoached -

We are fantastic at embarrassing ourselves and making average teams look good...that is one of the few things we consistently do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back