Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
1703801314168.png

Advertisement
I’ve seen this movie before, they score & then we score. We then hold them and force a punt. Time is winding down we’re driving but can’t manage the clock and throw a pick with them kneeling (yes Mario kneeling) to end it!

Advertisement
Mario’s post game interview

Media- what are your thoughts on today’s game?
Cristomoron- we fought hard, we are developing, working hard, we are going to go back and practice and look forward to next year!
Media- thoughts on your special teams
Cristomoron- working hard, grinding, we will go back to work and continue to get better
Media- J browns performance
Cristomoron- he did well, was under control, ****
Of young man
Cristomoron- it’s been a grinding season, worked hard, and are getting to where we need and for the 2nd straight year I was able to recruit an amazing class.
I will probably not be able to get anything positive, but we will work hard and grind!

Thank you!

7-5 team looks awful in bowl game after losing most of its experienced talent to the draft or portal.

Not a surprise. This game doesn't matter. Can't wait till we're all back in the QB transfer portal thread freaking out about the important things.

Advertisement
Ward's price tag definitely went up and i could see him (or sounds like his dad?) making a rash decision to pass on Miami after this for NFL.

And agree on rest but Brown should just go for both sides sake.
We are not good enough to even go all in on a qb. If they are giving him anywhere near 2m they should think about getting a cheaper option and splitting that money up anyway.

Advertisement
So if Ward doesn't go pro and IS interested in coming here his asking price just went way up......

Advertisement
That’s tired bro. Move on
Is it ? It one fck up after another eur
Mario is booty juice as a coach. I’ve said it time after time since last season. We will never win with this corch at the helm. He is clueless when it comes to running a competent offense. Just terrible.
you would figure he would see this that’s what’s real concerning . It’s like he’s retarded , great we have a retarded coach who can recruit

The coaches suck but S Florida kids are mentally weak. Need to recruit more out of state kids.

Pretty much what Urban Meyer said about recruiting S Florida. He thought a lot of the players were poorly coached and had ingrained bad habits. Took too long to break them of bad habits so didn't focus heavily on S Fl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back