Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can't give an inept offense 14 points due to a INt and blocked punt.

Yeah I don't like praising our rivals, but IMO the main reason FSU went undefeated is they rarely made stupid mistakes or turned the ball over. Penalties and mistakes are pretty much a standard feature of Cristobal teams.

It's time to hire a real STs coach. Let go of Woodiel, not like his coaching duties are needed in this offense

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys are insane.
Ok let’s continue to wait on the fool who has 2 Mil on the table and is a borderline draft pick holding the program hostage. Dude either A doesn’t really want to be here, which means I don’t want him leading my team. Or B has such a big head he thinks he’s above playing QB here and should be an NFL QB, which he isn’t making a roster.

We have a guy here on the roster who has all of his natural ability and is a better athlete. JB with another off-season of development can be the guy. I’d rather surround him with better talent then waste all the NIL money on a drama queen. @apfenny3 already alluded to him being a headache.

Advertisement
Holy ****. Pull George now. Is he actively trying to get these penalties ? lol like wtf are you doing dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back