Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess the online sucks so bad now with nobody playing that they can't run at all? I thought we would see Brown running or doing bootlegs or something at least

Advertisement
Advertisement
We’ve got to score here a TD or caddie bar the door this is critical to be even close to being competitive

There was a dude in the Curri hive thread that said we would look like the Baltimore Ravens power rush today... LOL!!!....
I mean..... I just wanna win but **** that dude went way out into never never land... And of course hasn't been seen since...

Advertisement
So we have Arroyo out in the field. What’s the excuse for not throwing to the tight end now?

Advertisement
It’s his first start in forever y’all be easy. Wrs like Jacoby need to bounce because he definitely focked his confidence and some momentum by not catching that perfect pass Jacurri threw on the first drive and JB’s first pass. This kid has that napoleon complex syndrome because he cares more about fighting than making plays. These are the players that coaches need to identify and avoid. Thank GOD for the incoming freshmen wr’s.

Advertisement
There have been a lot of commercials, but it's better than having to listen to more Gilmore. So terrible.

I call Rod Gilmore "the most annoying good announcer in the game." Dude is sharp and knows the game but always gets derailed into estrogenated phaggotry, typically when a penalty is called.

Well this ought to just about curb all the Jacurri Brown will be our QB next year or ever….JB is Turr-Able….he couldn’t hit water standing in a boat…

He needs to move to TE or WR.

Who else watched Big Lou get lost in the wash on screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back