Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to up our offers to Ward and Howard. Also prep a tender for KJ as well. Jaccuri remains a work in progress.

Advertisement
Advertisement
you aren't understanding... IT WAS PI not on the tackle... yes a facemask on tackle is always yards.... pass interference isn't.
No I 100% understand

The rule is

it illegal to “grasp,” “turn” or “pull” the facemask or any helmet opening of an opponent. The penalty is 15 yards. If the contact is “incidental,” it’s a foul that draws a 5-yard penalty.

He grabbed the facemask and let go early in the route , then grabbed and completely turned the receivers head right before the catch. Per the rules, it’s a facemask which would carry at least 5 but should have been 15 added to the catch.

The pass interference doesn’t “overrule” a facemask

Advertisement
Advertisement
Glad I’m on golf course w my son and not wasting time watching….just tell me Fletcher is ok???????
Hope you're enjoying the time off TVD

And no Fletcher is out, lower extremity injury, prob his ankle again

I get that JB hasn’t looked 100%, but can we give him a full game before sacrificing him? I had to watch TVD make similar throws for 3 years

Advertisement
There have been a lot of commercials, but it's better than having to listen to more Gilmore. So terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back