Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If this is Dawson, he needs to be gone tomorrow. But I suspect it's Mario. Dawson should go somewhere he can run the offense we saw against Texas A&M.
Its the same offense and thats the problem....he's been figured out, stop everything deep and play games underneath you pretty much shut this offense down. He has no adjustments, he just has a base offense and thats it

Advertisement
It would be 15 extra yards on top of the catch. They’re not gonna give that to us, even though they missed an illegal block on the last TD and spot Rutgers 1-2yds every run.
Illegal block which the announcers celebrate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hate bowl games, our players absolutely could careless about them. It's clear as day they don't want to be here and want nothing to do with it. They just want the season to be over with.

Advertisement
Where is the No face mask call and the catch should count.

That was soft to call that but again, Jacolby should be taken out and not see the field. When is he going to learn to not punch or push an opponent? They always get the 2nd guy.

Dumb team.
I’m guessing the face mask was considered Def pass interference that got cancelled with George’s dumb azzz push

the facemask was the pass interference. not on the tackle, so it's either the catch or the penalty whatever is more yards.

It's not a facemask. It's pass interference. If a facemask occurs while the pass is in the air, it's not a facemask but instead it's pass interference.

The refs got the call right. and once again CIS gurus are dumb as ****.
They got him before as well. It was 2 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back