Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Fletcher now what? Achilles?

In a meaningless game on a garbage football field

He didnt need the reps. Just play Allen or see what Citizen can do

First quarter isn't even over and it's already Mopeapalooza......
Holi Festival Fun GIF

Advertisement
Kids still clowning around in Times Square instead of at the game based on the comments. Glad I had to work today.

My tv froze on the Fletcher run just before his injury where I could see all the blocking. Aside from the initial rusher the play was blocked very well where he could have ran for 10+ if he bounced it to the left. He really seems to lack the vision that we saw with Chaney.
Bro0, he got the handoff planted, popped his Achilles and then hopped forward on one leg for like 2 yards. TF more you want em to do?

Advertisement
Mike Leach told Dawson he was kicked out of the air raid club because he was running the ball too much. Lol...Keep thinking Mario is making Dawson run the ball though

I don’t Mario has forced anything on him.

I think it’s the fact that Dawson doesn’t know how to run a successful Air Raid offense, is exactly why Mario hired him.

crazy how we start the season with like 10 running backs and by the end we only have 2

Advertisement
t
This is the way lower tier bowls are gonna go with everyone opting out..... I mean bigger bowls as well but if your not in the playoffs then this will be the norm....
there isnt a lot these kids (esp draft eligible ones) can do in these games that will suddenly change their position drastically vs the risk of getting injured and falling out altogether.

Advertisement
Can’t stop the run. Can’t stop the pass. Can’t run the ball. Can’t pass the ball.

…and this is against the mighty Rutgers.

It's a sad state of affairs that Schiano with a far less talented squad is looking far better than we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back