Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Leach told Dawson he was kicked out of the air raid club because he was running the ball too much. Lol...Keep thinking Mario is making Dawson run the ball though

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s been 11 minutes and 90% of you are already beyond insufferable. I can’t imagine what it would be like spending the holidays with you miserable *****. I pray for your families.
Literally want almost none of you at a New Year’s Eve party

My tv froze on the Fletcher run just before his injury where I could see all the blocking. Aside from the initial rusher the play was blocked very well where he could have ran for 10+ if he bounced it to the left. He really seems to lack the vision that we saw with Chaney.
As soon as he cut to make the rusher miss you could see that he was essentially hopping on one foot. I give him credit for getting any positive yards on that considering he was clearly hurt already.

This game is over, and I'm ******* ****ed that Fletcher is now hurt. He'll miss the spring and probably the start of the season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Same script as every game, we go down super early, everyone here complains and then we end up winning and this board looks dumb

Fletcher should have bounce to the left side, and not cut right back up the middle.

Now he's probably out for the game.

Off to a last 20 years Canes start.

Are we just cursed nowadays with bowl games?
Bounce? he was hurt at contact and limped to where he fell.

Advertisement
I just wonder sometimes when does pride take over?

Just a refusal to get punked repeatedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back