Pinstripe Bowl - Miami vs Rutgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Why do we run it so much up the middle like we are passing it all over them why not continue throwing like I really don’t get it. Rutgers ******* strength is run defense. DERRRRR WERE MORE PHYSCIALLLL WE HAVE TO WIN THAT BATTLE **** THE POINTS AND SCORE BOARD

Advertisement
Gilmore needs to STFU

The “book” does not say to punt the ball. What are you talking about?

Also, we aren’t going to convert this because we brought on extra blocker so it’s clearly a run up the middle to establish dominance but it’s obvious to anyone running outside would work better, but we’ll see.

Advertisement
It's ******* Rutgers and Miami is paying Mario a ****ton of money to win 12 games in his first two years....we have a right to lose our ******* minds
The Cam Come Play Here offense was working....and we went MariBro again....

Advertisement
Some of you are not too bright. Fact is, #11 is garbage. You can not run an offense with an 8th grade minded QB who cannot hit the side of a big a RED BARN. I’ve said this for 18 months…

george GIF
today def not the summer of george

Advertisement
Why do we run it so much up the middle like we are passing it all over them why not continue throwing like I really don’t get it. Rutgers ******* strength is run defense. DERRRRR WERE MORE PHYSCIALLLL WE HAVE TO WIN THAT BATTLE **** THE POINTS AND SCORE BOARD
Running up the middle behind two backups at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back