Pinckney named Walter Camp POTW

Advertisement
He had 2.5 sacks yesterday and was a baller
Both him and shaq were applying a lot of pressure yesterday. Shaq had 1 sack too

Sorry OP I don't mean to derail your thread but can someone please explain to me what's going on with McCloud? I don't think I've seen him make a solo tackle this year.

Sorry OP I don't mean to derail your thread but can someone please explain to me what's going on with McCloud? I don't think I've seen him make a solo tackle this year.

Played his best game at ga tech last week, and was solid yesterday. That penalty they called on him wasn’t a face mask though

Pickney is the epitome of what we were and what we are trying to be as a program. He looks like a Cane, sounds like a Cane, and plays like a Cane.

When he was in high school, during his senior year, I saw him at a doughnut shop. He ordered 3 apple fritters and ate all three of them before he the cashier could finish ringing up. She said, "I hope you enjoy your fritters, sir." Pickney responded with, "Shyttt, I already did!" He handed the empty box back to her and said, "Thanks" as he proceeded to walk out of the door!

***** CANE!!!!

Advertisement
Pinckney is a playmaker.

The play he made when he shot that gap and tackled the RB for a loss late in the game was one of the key plays of the game. They were moving it on us, and that play got us going. Gave a very tired defense a shot of adrenaline.

So much for him being fat and out of shape making huge plays late in the 4th after Syracuse ran off 90 plays.

Pinckney is a playmaker.

The play he made when he shot that gap and tackled the RB for a loss late in the game was one of the key plays of the game. They were moving it on us, and that play got us going. Gave a very tired defense a shot of adrenaline.

So much for him being fat and out of shape making huge plays late in the 4th after Syracuse ran off 90 plays.

This is spot on! When so many people on this board were all out of shape (pun intended) about a couple of pictures of Pickney during the spring, you were one of the first ones to call the critics (so called fans) out over that foolishness.

Dude is one of the most relentless players on the team. Between he and McIntosh, there are not any other players with stronger motors.

He's been our best LB all season and at this point I don't see any others surpassing him.

Straight baller

Oh and that's why you can't live and die by recruiting rankings.

Between Shaq, Mccloud, and Pinckney, Pinckney was the lowest rated coming out of high school

Advertisement
Oh and that's why you can't live and die by recruiting rankings.

Between Shaq, Mccloud, and Pinckney, Pinckney was the lowest rated coming out of high school

That doesn’t even matter , they all are on our team. And we want them all to succeed

Pickney is the epitome of what we were and what we are trying to be as a program. He looks like a Cane, sounds like a Cane, and plays like a Cane.

When he was in high school, during his senior year, I saw him at a doughnut shop. He ordered 3 apple fritters and ate all three of them before he the cashier could finish ringing up. She said, "I hope you enjoy your fritters, sir." Pickney responded with, "Shyttt, I already did!" He handed the empty box back to her and said, "Thanks" as he proceeded to walk out of the door!

***** CANE!!!!

You can get away with that in HS but in college he needs to be following Gus's nutrition plan like the rest of his teammates.

***** CANE!!!!

You can get away with that in HS but in college he needs to be following Gus's nutrition plan like the rest of his teammates.

Like they say , he’s a gamer. People body types are just different I guess. Can’t teach his instincts though

***** CANE!!!!

You can't be serious.

Advertisement

***** CANE!!!!

no clue how this guy is still posting.

Advertisement
Back