Pinckney and Dj Williams Exchange

Advertisement
Pinckney is like a little brother to Vilma and DJ. Truth be told, Pinckney best represents our old school LB mentality which is why the former players are always hassling him and he comes right back at them. Pinckney would've fit right in w/ the 01 squad, imo, personality wise.

I'm hoping more MEN on this board decide to pay your a$$ no attention...maybe then you will change this ridiculous profile of yours.

Advertisement
Advertisement
DJ has a great relationship with these LB’s. It’s all in good fun and competitiveness talk.

I bet DJ Williams and Vilma really think all our linebackers are a bunch of chumps that wouldn’t have made it in the early 2000”s

He and Vilma on social media were telling Pinckney they were gonna punch him in his fat belly last offseason if he didn't get in shape...all in good fun..

Pinckney is my favorite player on the team and if you follow him on IG you'll see that he has some pretty terrible eating habits, but also great taste in style. If anything DJ Williams should be asking him for advice on how to make dyme lyfe products that don't suck

Advertisement
Back