Pie delaying announcement

Advertisement
How many wideouts would we take? Richards, Bruce, Mullins, Phillips, and Pie or Victor(perfect crootin' scenario)?

Last edited:
His film is really great. Very versatile athlete. Great agility, very good speed, can leap, good instincts and looks like a very fluid runner.

Very impressed with his DB skills as well. This kid is a must get in my opinion.

Advertisement
Harbaugh is all over dude and Internet guru's are like "meh not impressed" lmao

Muahahahahahja

Thats like when nick saban has an in home visit with no other than nick saban but some fool was saying he rather have phillups the guy taking an official to temple lolol

Never seen him play but his highlight tape does not give me a boner

I usually agree with you when it comes to fade county talent , but bruh pie the real deal, never had a real qb and yes I agree he isn't explosive but the kid is smooth playing football comes effortless to him. As a wr he'd be a first down machine in the slot , but I think his money is at corner I seen him shut down Trevon grimes playing corner. I thinks that's where his money is but he's just one of those kids you HAVE to get on campus figure out his position later

Advertisement
When somebody plays that well and make it look easy he's a special player.. He's just a great FOOTBALL player not the most athletic dude like Phillips but PIE AN ABSOLUTE TAKE

Advertisement
Him and Richards have the highest ceiling of any WR's in this class locally. His QB was throwing high and behind on most of the passes on his tape. When he gets a QB hitting him in stride, this kid will put up major numbers. He's silky smooth and knows when to slow it down or speed it up. He looks to be caught and then there's an extra gear he hits.

I'd be ecstatic to get him. He's as good as anyone on our roster right now, even including Coley....but maybe not Scott though.

Him and Richards have the highest ceiling of any WR's in this class locally. His QB was throwing high and behind on most of the passes on his tape. When he gets a QB hitting him in stride, this kid will put up major numbers. He's silky smooth and knows when to slow it down or speed it up. He looks to be caught and then there's an extra gear he hits.

I'd be ecstatic to get him. He's as good as anyone on our roster right now, even including Coley....but maybe not Scott though.

Agree with you on this. His QB looked pedestrian at best. Kid looks effortless in his highlights, which is usually a great indicator of talent.

Yeah cause harbaugh throughout his years on the college game has really been the most amazing evaluater of athletes. Just think about all the names he's put out there when he was at stanford... I'm waiting... only dude out of miami high that ran a similar offense as this( & u would have to look at pie last year when he played qb to see the comparison) that I wanted was roscoe. This dudes highlights do nothing for me. Very blah

Advertisement

Yeah cause harbaugh throughout his years on the college game has really been the most amazing evaluater of athletes. Just think about all the names he's put out there when he was at stanford... I'm waiting... only dude out of miami high that ran a similar offense as this( & u would have to look at pie last year when he played qb to see the comparison) that I wanted was roscoe. This dudes highlights do nothing for me. Very blah

Have you seen the recent drafts Luck, Fleener, the OL, Sherman, Ertz, Baldwin, there's a number of other pros all Harbaugh guys.

Never seen him play but his highlight tape does not give me a boner

I usually agree with you when it comes to fade county talent , but bruh pie the real deal, never had a real qb and yes I agree he isn't explosive but the kid is smooth playing football comes effortless to him. As a wr he'd be a first down machine in the slot , but I think his money is at corner I seen him shut down Trevon grimes playing corner. I thinks that's where his money is but he's just one of those kids you HAVE to get on campus figure out his position later

Any insight if he's actually reconsidering Miami?

Regardless, I don't know ANYTHING about football. I am from Timbuktu never heard of football but my teacher gave me an assignment to name some of the best WR's in the state of Florida. I have to choose between you and Harbaugh to get an advice. And you want me to trust your opinion, an internet worrier, over not only a D1 head coach but one of the best in the business? SMH

Advertisement
Back