picture with Lingard @ tailgate today

IMG_1126.webp
 
We better start running the ball better if we think we can get this kid. running attack non existent las night. Need some maulers on the line.
 
His cousin avante Williams 2020 safety prospect is a big canes fan who had a great year as well with multiple ints and over 70 tackles.

2020. ****! Hopefully his Lil Cous can get him to commit and they can be roommates in the spring of 2020. I'll even spring for an XBox Next Generation, or whatever it would be called by then, for their apartment.
 
LOL, that's not me covered up, that's Lo. I posted it because someone said they wished he threw up the []_[].

I don't want it on social media so I blocked out his face.
 
LOL, that's not me covered up, that's Lo. I posted it because someone said they wished he threw up the []_[].

I don't want it on social media so I blocked out his face.

I thought that was you smiling for the camera.
 
Back
Top