Picture Request: Yearby Pass

Canecanecane

Freshman
Can someone get a shot of just how open the wr was on Yearby pass?

Got it

image.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
The receiver was open at first, but unless Yearby had drilled it in there, the safety was probably going to jump it. Even if it somehow works, it's a stupid play call. They needed to score AND burn clock, not score and leave 3 minutes on the clock.

coley had a solid three steps on the nearest defender.

I would have the picture because I recorded the game but I deleted that **** and pretending like golden era never happened

Advertisement

I would have the picture because I recorded the game but I deleted that **** and pretending like golden era never happened

Are we serious!?!?!

Running Yearby out of wildcat for three minutes would have been a better option.

But Kaaya was getting hot and the blocking was okay the drive before.

The fck you call that down six w 3 minutes on opponents 35 yard line?!?!?!

Are we serious!?!?!

Running Yearby out of wildcat for three minutes would have been a better option.

But Kaaya was getting hot and the blocking was okay the drive before.

The fck you call that down six w 3 minutes on opponents 35 yard line?!?!?!

are you ******* serious? I answered his question. I was correct.
I didn’t say what I thought should have been called. Learn how to read

Advertisement
Yea I think we can all say it prob wasn't best play call. But it was called, it worked and Yearby threw an absolute duck

Advertisement
Macho, there wasn't. When the duck flew, he was so open it wasn't funny. **** flew so bad that the only defender within 10 yards was tracking back for the bird.

I don't know. Looked like the Safety who picked the ball was somewhat even with Coley when the ball was in the air. (and then he broke on the pass) I could be wrong.

Advertisement
no way. he was wide open. a solid pass and that's easily a catch, if not a td. the play worked. right or wrong or whether it should or shouldn't have been called. he was open. if he throws it to outside near the "10" or outside there, it's easily a td. stop it.

Macho, there wasn't. When the duck flew, he was so open it wasn't funny. **** flew so bad that the only defender within 10 yards was tracking back for the bird.

In my golf analyst voice "for the biiiiird" that was the duck of all ducks.

Advertisement
Back