Pick two

Advertisement
Advertisement
Taylor and Sapp
Disagree slightly. The right need positions based on the current roster. I would pick Wilfork and Taylor. It would set us off because we would have Cloud at 3 techniqne and have have Taylor roaming. Wilfork would demand double teams while still breaking them, Cloud, Bain and Kelly get single teams and reak havoc. Something they already do. Taylor totally changed the game because offenses and their WR's were scared to throw/run in the middle of the field. FSU was relegated to throwing jump balls outside.

Cool q. I’ll go a little outside the box and go with Dan Morgan and Hester. Both game changers and can single handedly be responsible for a W/L in an otherwise tight game.

Wilfork and Johnson.
Agree with anybody having Johnson, Taylor and Wilfork. The hardest to separate for biggest needs and difference makers on the current team.

Andre combined with Restrepo and George would be uncoverable and ginormous! We need the 3rd WR!

Wilfork demanding double teams, while Kiko cleans up and Cloud, Bain and Kelly rush the passer is out of control.

We needed 2 safeties and git 2 through the portal, but Taylor is the ultimate game changer. He forced FSU to through outside, scared receiver's from going through the middle and was a big hit or pick waiting to happen. He actually changed the game more than Reed because changed their offenses because of him.

Advertisement
Strongly disagree. If this is only about this year's team, we don't need a DT who excells at getting to the passer. We need a DT who can plug the running lanes and keep opposing olines from mauling us upfield. There's was absolutely ZERO negating Vince in that capacity. He was unstoppable and that is exactly what this team needs. Very few Dt in the history of the game were as explosive to the passer as Warren. Just sticking to the options presented the only option is Vince. If we stuck to two period it would be Cortez or Jerome & Bennie or Sean

We must view this team completely different going into the season.

I see us as needing players that can get to the QB and get to them in a hurry. Our secondary is suspect as **** while I feel like Mauigoa and whomever steps up can solidify the run defense.

Besides Bain, I don't believe anyone can do that or do it consistently and he'll need help or won't be as effective since **** face more double teams. Let's also not pretend that Sapp was some slouch against the run either. Stats aren't everything, but he had 20 more tackles than Vince in their best year. He's going to solidify the middle while being a terror getting up field as well.

I'm fine with disagreeing here and you did answer what I was asking, so I appreciate it.

My clear other player is Taylor. I didn't say that before.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back