Pick Six Previews top 25

Preseason rankings are usually a combination of what ifs and what have you done lately. UF had a strong season last year and is bringing back most of their offensive talent. These guys might have them overrated but they're a pre-season top 10 team.

Advertisement
Preseason rankings are usually a combination of what ifs and what have you done lately. UF had a strong season last year and is bringing back most of their offensive talent. These guys might have them overrated but they're a pre-season top 10 team.
plus they play a weak schedule...and only travel out of Florida 3 times.

Do y'all guys watch any other team outside of Miami? Tennessee finished stong last year.

Thanks for the tip. Finished strong might give you a claim to a late top 25 ranking but top 15 should be focused on coaches and talent that have truly proven themselves.

Why would we want any kind of win for the gaytor? I want them to fail at every level.

but wouldn’t it be even more sweet if they made the playoffs and then lost to us
17 notre dame win was extra sweet Bc of how hyped they were
If we had beaten a mediocre notre dame it wouldn’t have been as fun

I actually want FSU and uf to always do well but lose to us

I think it’s better overall for CFb when all the major fl teams are all top 10

Advertisement
but wouldn’t it be even more sweet if they made the playoffs and then lost to us
17 notre dame win was extra sweet Bc of how hyped they were
If we had beaten a mediocre notre dame it wouldn’t have been as fun

I actually want FSU and uf to always do well but lose to us

I think it’s better overall for CFb when all the major fl teams are all top 10
I get where you’re coming from on that level. I just think it’s better for us to have them floundering.

And on top of it, that would mean that I would have to root for them to win games and I just can’t man. I root for them to lose against everyone they play against, FSU included.

I get where you’re coming from on that level. I just think it’s better for us to have them floundering.

And on top of it, that would mean that I would have to root for them to win games and I just can’t man. I root for them to lose against everyone they play against, FSU included.

you’re correct I was trying to be too pc
This is a cane site dammit I gotta put my cane shades back on haha haha

Advertisement
Back