Pick Six Previews top 25

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Turds gonna suck. Their puzzified fan base will Be squirming like maggots piled in their armpit hole of a stadium.
They need to be flushed.

1593390985891.png

Advertisement
If Miami had won 10+ games and 2 NY6 games in back to back years you’d be saying they’re going to go 15-0 this year and win every game by 40. Let’s keep the same energy. I think it’s comical that people are projecting them to make the playoff as well. And it’s because I think Dan Mullen is about at his ceiling. But let’s not front, they have plenty of reason for excitement this year. Keep it 100.

You are absolutely right. You've spoken nothing but the truth here ☝🏾👍🏾🙏🏾✊🏾✊🏾

With that being said Fück Dan Mullen.. FüCK uF.. Fúüûūccckkk the Florida gators...

how-many-times-do-i-have-to-say-it-****-the-florida-gators.jpg

Advertisement
Do y'all guys watch any other team outside of Miami? Tennessee finished stong last year.

I try to explain these things man. Miami forced me to view the entire landscape of CFB. Tennessee did finish strong last year: Won 6 in a row including the Gator Bowl. Not sure how that’ll carry over, being that they did open up w a lost to Georgia..........STATE, but we shall see like all the other teams.

Do y'all guys watch any other team outside of Miami? Tennessee finished stong last year.

no they don't.

these people show up to the stadium at 6am and crush miller lite for 12 hours before passing out fully-clothed on a recliner. they arouse covered in drool and couldn't tell you who won our game without hopping online to check the box score.

Advertisement
Back