Physically abused

Dash

Band
Banned
So how many years now have we completely fallen apart down the stretch physically? 10? For the love of god I can't take Swasey being here even one more day.

Advertisement
Lmao no talent lol we're a dII school talent wise

Excuse me? Are you ******* kidding me with this? We have more NFL players than any other school. We had seven kids drafted here. Tons of top 10 recruiting classes. Stop blaming the players when their millionaire coaches fail them. "Fans" like you make me sick.

Excuse me? Are you ******* kidding me with this? We have more NFL players than any other school. We had seven kids drafted here. Tons of top 10 recruiting classes. Stop blaming the players when their millionaire coaches fail them. "Fans" like you make me sick.

Top 10 class.....when? The '12 class was only because of 33 players, which probably 20 left within a couple years

Advertisement

Excuse me? Are you ****ing kidding me with this? We have more NFL players than any other school. We had seven kids drafted here. Tons of top 10 recruiting classes. Stop blaming the players when their millionaire coaches fail them. "Fans" like you make me sick.

Top 10 class.....when? The '12 class was only because of 33 players, which probably 20 left within a couple years

In the last 10 years we have had half a dozen top ten classes and more NFL drafted kids than anyone else. Stop it, you sound ridiculous.

this is not a talent issue. yes we've missed in recruiting but this is a complete coaching issue

I've been calling for Swasey to be fired during the Shannon days. We are a physical overall weak team. Not sure how in the **** he keeps a job.

Advertisement
this is not a talent issue. yes we've missed in recruiting but this is a complete coaching issue

Our recruiting misses have been a few studly skill guys. Has nothing to do with the fact that the entire team, NFL players and all, can't last a full season. Can't win the POA. Can't finish.

This man has been a virus on our program for ages. It's so frustrating how someone who has done such a poor job over three coaching tenures still remains employed.

I don't think we are weak. When the ball is hiked look closely at the D-line. They don't attack immediately, they read the play and then attack. It's the scheme.

Advertisement
Its a coaching issue golden hired the worst assitant coaches i have ever seen ... Gtfo here paul ice d beard scott bunch of mickey mouse coaches and coley please leave asap

I don't think we are weak. When the ball is hiked look closely at the D-line. They don't attack immediately, they read the play and then attack. It's the scheme.

I guess you just became a fan in the last few years. This thing has been going on regardless of the scheme we run.

If there is so much talent why we can't score a td LOL miss me with that we have talent no we don't

Hey you ******* piece of **** did we have no talent last year? When we won 6 games with 7 NFL draft picks? You dumb piece of **** I sincerely hope you die. Blaming the players while Swasey continues to steal checks. Makes me sick.

Advertisement
If there is so much talent why we can't score a td LOL miss me with that we have talent no we don't

Hey you ****ing piece of **** did we have no talent last year? When we won 6 games with 7 NFL draft picks? You dumb piece of **** I sincerely hope you die. Blaming the players while Swasey continues to steal checks. Makes me sick.

Cmon man.

Nah man I'm not going to sit here and let friends of the coaches do the same thing they do every time we fire a coach. It's not only unfair to the players, who are KIDS, but its unproductive bc it implies that we need moar recruiting.

We need COACHES. There isn't a **** legit coach on this entire staff. Bunch of amateurs running the staff. It's sickening. Half the staff are high school coaches! I'm not going to sit here and let people defend these pieces of trash by blaming the players. Not happening.

Hey you ****ing piece of **** did we have no talent last year? When we won 6 games with 7 NFL draft picks? You dumb piece of **** I sincerely hope you die. Blaming the players while Swasey continues to steal checks. Makes me sick.

Cmon man.

Nah man I'm not going to sit here and let friends of the coaches do the same thing they do every time we fire a coach. It's not only unfair to the players, who are KIDS, but its unproductive bc it implies that we need moar recruiting.

We need COACHES. There isn't a **** legit coach on this entire staff. Bunch of amateurs running the staff. It's sickening. Half the staff are high school coaches! I'm not going to sit here and let people defend these pieces of trash by blaming the players. Not happening.

True, but no need in personal attacks. We are all Cane fans and we are all in turmoil.

Advertisement
Back