Photos from Saturday Night UM vs FSu

tjl1388

Aint' scared of you
This one hurt. Not since Porters yellow laundry in Tempe have I felt this way about a football game. It's gonna sting for a really long time.

The atmosphere Saturday night was insane, from the tailgates to the pregame and all the way through 99% of the football game. If UM had an atmosphere like this every week I truly believe we could handpick our athletes.

Hurricane Walk was rockin.
i-KtRZvqm-L.jpg

i-SjFV5TL-L.jpg

I know the traditionalist hate them but those helmets where insane in person. They really looked good with the smoke.
i-BSjjXnF-L.jpg
i-ZsKDzjg-L.jpg

To the game we go.
i-Nz6tBKT-L.jpg

It was a little loud at this point....
i-RbZrxvL-L.jpg

The world now knows who this kid is....and they better take notice.
i-FN42Mv5-L.jpg
i-NwWtcRc-L.jpg

So close.
i-2cZc7rZ-L.jpg

Earning his NFL check this year.
i-JH3GMXM-L.jpg
i-ZWZ6KJt-L.jpg

The fact that this young man will never beat Florida State makes me want to punch certain people square in the mouth.
i-5DhVmKj-L.jpg

i-JWVTPk5-L.jpg

Thanks for looking
i-9jpcwS5-L.jpg

Please do not use without permission and please do not crop the watermark.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know winning is all that matters, but I enjoyed that game until the last few minutes. We played really well against a top team. We have not seen that in a long long time. This is not like the other loses this year. I think I am going to enjoy what part of it I can. We had the best QB on the field last night and he is not a scum bag. Kaaya is a Miami QB in every sense of the word. Next year, he start the season on Heisman watch. I think FSU and us might actually be heading in different directions. They peaked and we might have bottomed at GT. I have bet money for next year's game in Tally, with or without Al.

Advertisement
Yo the game was so sick I enjoyed every bit of it at one point I almost passed out cause I was yelling without catching my breath the tailgate was insane I looked on YouTube and found this tailgate recap vid by a fsu fan of Saturday night check it out

http://youtu.be/WAg8H9ULLkY

Advertisement
Awesome...wish we were able to get the score right. Love this team and the players despite the ******* buffoon called head coach

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back