Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much time is the D picking up tho? That glacial O is a 3 and out machine. Maybe 20-30 seconds vs a tempo 3 and out?

Very true.

At least this year the d wasn’t starting at midfield every drive ( Headley) , last year was one of the most impressive things you’ll see. Horrible punter , horrible o that’s on the field all game. The d started every drive on average at **** near midfield. Yet was a top 10 unit.

There’s no way to get around that or to hate on it. That was amazing.

This season the d had a good amount of bad moments , but the o was a whole different level of bad.

Advertisement
Fair enough in that case, though Borago was one of the best meals I have ever had. But Atacama and Torres Del Paine were other worldly, and Colchagua Valley was excellent. Even some of the areas we didn't get to like Valparaiso and the Lake District looked incredible.
Valparaiso was a place I wanted to see until I saw some doomsday movie centered there. Lol. Whatever, I saw Midnight Express and still went to Istanbul.

Advertisement
It doesn’t have that European feel like Buenos Aires or Montevideo?
It does, but it's just a totally different culture. It's much more orderly and reserved than Rioplatense culture, which is more overt, talkative, and chaotic. You can walk around the streets of Santiago after work gets out and it's clear that a lot of people have gone home for a couple of hours, even if it's just to reboot for the nightlife. In Buenos Aires, it's never quiet. Never.

Also, when people say "European feel" I've got to laugh a little bit. I think a lot of this just has to do with a perception that because people are descended from Europeans, it seems like Europe. I get that, but you'll never doubt that you're in South America when you're in Buenos Aires. the culture has definitely changed from the Old Continent.

I want to see the street art in Bogota. Just passed through Medellin. Cartagena I love. I’ve been twice. The architecture is insane.
The old city is nothing short of amazing. I always eat at the same place down there, Enoteca. Haven’t been in a bit though.

Beirut was always cool too, so was Damascus before the war...Beirut reminds me of Miami. Sorry for the city sidetrack...

The old city is nothing short of amazing. I always eat at the same place down there, Enoteca. Haven’t been in a bit though.

Beirut was always cool too, so was Damascus before the war...Beirut reminds me of Miami. Sorry for the city sidetrack...
I ate at Enoteca this summer for lunch. Stayed a few blocks from there. Dying to go to Beirut if I ever can, being a ****** American.

I ate at Enoteca this summer for lunch. Stayed a few blocks from there. Dying to go to Beirut if I ever can, being a ****** American.
It’s surprisingly not as hostile to ****** people as you’d think....anti-Israel, yes, but anti-******...not so much. The beaches are awesome....so are the historical buildings...

Enoteca has killer pizza.

Advertisement
It’s surprisingly not as hostile to ****** people as you’d think....anti-Israel, yes, but anti-******...not so much. The beaches are awesome....so are the historical buildings...

Enoteca has killer pizza.
We actually did Enoteca for dinner. I think we had pasta and bruschetta. I can’t remember if we had pizza but I’ll note that.

DD1E2B76-B0A6-49B7-95D3-4BBFAB6EB95C.gif

Advertisement
Very true.

At least this year the d wasn’t starting at midfield every drive ( Headley) , last year was one of the most impressive things you’ll see. Horrible punter , horrible o that’s on the field all game. The d started every drive on average at **** near midfield. Yet was a top 10 unit.

There’s no way to get around that or to hate on it. That was amazing.

This season the d had a good amount of bad moments , but the o was a whole different level of bad.
I will say, there were a WHOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE lot of times in 2018 that the D seemed to bail us out over and over again and keep giving us chances even though the offense kept sh-tting the bed. I was always very impressed by that. Almost got to the point I felt like I could count on it. They deserve props for that. That ain't easy to do when the offense keeps giving you short fields and no rest.

Advertisement
Penos switched to the pistol and had some success against a couple of mediocre defenses. This dude thinks other coaches don’t watch film and can’t figure **** out. FIu saw his offense coming from a mile away and shut us down. He tried to go back to that under center **** and Duke ran circles around our O line. Does not matter what scheme we run under Enos he will suck. He is a horrible play caller and his game day prep also leaves a lot to be desired, Our team look horribly unprepared some and he never schemed around our shortcomings. He makes adjustments four weeks late and his offense is the last thing a Miami offense should be boring!!!!! I think Manny Diaz truly wants to win at Miami. You could look in that dude’s eyes and see his passion for this team. Dan Enos calls plays like he wants this team to fail man, he needs to go if Manny Diaz wants to make past next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back