Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Depends on what you like.

Isla de Pascua (Easter Island) is interesting - if you like that sort of thing.

Skiiing areas, wine region (and Chilean wine is ALWAYS good value), lots of areas to the south for hiking and outdoors activities, etc.

But I see your point, too.

In Latin America I strongly prefer Argentina and Mexico, for example.

Chile is not very exciting if you ask me, but nonetheless a very interesting visit.

Depends on what you like.

Isla de Pascua (Easter Island) is interesting - if you like that sort of thing.

Skiiing areas, wine region (and Chilean wine is ALWAYS good value), lots of areas to the south for hiking and outdoors activities, etc.

But I see your point, too.

In Latin America I strongly prefer Argentina and Mexico, for example.
Full disclosure:

You'll probably never hear an Argentine who prefers to visit Chile. But I had to at least go there once in my life. I love Argentina but could never put up with actually living there unless I was independently wealthy. The family left for good reason.

Advertisement
Nah man...just having fun...like calling you out to give medical to the drunk hobo who slipped on his own vomit and hit his head at 3am.
Lol
That dudes a real slapdick!! (Did I do that right?)

So you’re obvs LEO... I have an idea... that dude who hit his head at 3am, can’t ya just throw him in your trunk? U can dump him off in front of our bay doors in the AM!

Just think about it!!

Full disclosure:

You'll probably never hear an Argentine who prefers to visit Chile. But I had to at least go there once in my life. I love Argentina but could never put up with actually living there unless I was independently wealthy. The family left for good reason.
I've wanted to go to Argentina for a decade+. A big reason for that was my love of wine. But now that I don't drink, it's fallen down the list. Hope to still make it one day though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back