Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
This right here, Enos catches all the flack on this site and others and it is well deserved, but our defense is nearly as bad as the offense. This D has been victimized by good offenses since Diaz got here, this year we were victimized by good and mediocre offenses at times. Unfortunately, I know we will be stuck with this same crap system as long as the Cuban Shannon is here.

It's been said before but the defense was at a championship level before Diaz took over leadership of the team and Baker was hired and put in charge of playcalling.

Advertisement
It's been said before but the defense was at a championship level before Diaz took over leadership of the team and Baker was hired and put in charge of playcalling.

No it definitely wasn't championship level. It was a good defense, and honestly was good (but not great) this year. The last 3 years the defense has been comparable every year, with this one taking a small step backward because of secondary play.

But none of these years was it "championship" level

No it definitely wasn't championship level. It was a good defense, and honestly was good (but not great) this year. The last 3 years the defense has been comparable every year, with this one taking a small step backward because of secondary play.

But none of these years was it "championship" level

Statistically it was, but if you want to nitpick based on games against elite teams where Miami's offense didn't even show up, or meaningless bowl games, then sure go right ahead.

Statistically it was, but if you want to nitpick based on games against elite teams where Miami's offense didn't even show up, or meaningless bowl games, then sure go right ahead.

Weighing for schedule strength isn't nitpicking...And no I' not talking about the Wisky bowl game.

You also called playing against "elite" teams where the offense didn't show up...Who the **** fits that category...When has UM played an elite team the last 3 years?

And also you said "before this year" but argue specifically that this year has gone backwards when it is actually right there with the previous 2 years "statistically" and "advanced statistically"... So you can't pick and choose your arguements when it fits your narrative. But I'm sure you will continue to do so.

Advertisement
Advertisement
But those guys were bum *** recruiters too...And I didn't say land all of them, just do better than Rumph. Of course that can be done.
This is a bum *** program. Its a miracle we still get some of these dudes.

Advertisement
This is a bum *** program. Its a miracle we still get some of these dudes.

Nah, "bum ***" is exaggerating...I get your point, but someone in that position could be recruiting a lot better than Mike Rumph, plain and simple.

Weighing for schedule strength isn't nitpicking...And no I' not talking about the Wisky bowl game.

You also called playing against "elite" teams where the offense didn't show up...Who the **** fits that category...When has UM played an elite team the last 3 years?

And also you said "before this year" but argue specifically that this year has gone backwards when it is actually right there with the previous 2 years "statistically" and "advanced statistically"... So you can't pick and choose your arguements when it fits your narrative. But I'm sure you will continue to do so.

FIU was elite, right! Duke too.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back