Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If the hypothetical here is simply pEnos switching from his bro playaction bro 7 steps bro offense to spread....I mean...A CHANGE IS NEEDED, but I dont know how I feel about that truthfully. Can pEnos adapt to a spread? Does he legitimately understand and have the ability to make a switch like that?

Double reverse on the 10.

NEVER FORGET!

It’s best for all involved if Enos takes his show to the B1G or SEC.

Just having some fun. Thought we were friendly enough to joke around with each other.
Nah brother. I didnt mean you. I meant that north floriduh prick turning everything into such nonsense. U know we good and I'm grown. I can take good natured humor. I been in some wild locker rooms in my days. Trust that ain't ****.

Advertisement
@caneinorlando is this the dude who was calling you out of your name yesterday over photos of us all? Either way north Florida cane some of us got far better things to do with our lives than play games over a stupid *** message board... you might wanna reevaluate your life choices if you waste energy like that... Far better things to do with my life than that bruh... you have a great day though. Some people simply get institutionalized and refuse to snap out of it.

Dude, what's that floating in your pool? Brought me back to this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We gave up 30 points to FIU. Got ZERO sacks. They are just as horrendous, brother.

This right here, Enos catches all the flack on this site and others and it is well deserved, but our defense is nearly as bad as the offense. This D has been victimized by good offenses since Diaz got here, this year we were victimized by good and mediocre offenses at times. Unfortunately, I know we will be stuck with this same crap system as long as the Cuban Shannon is here.

So I admit to skipping 5 or 6 pages..but I did see that an idiot has been banned. So, has Enos been fired yet? My friend still wants to know.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back