Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It started off really dumb and immature... but now I think people are using it and its becoming funny. 🤷‍♂️
Oh yea I had a feeling people would be like wtf this is stupid and I know people still think that. Idc it’s all in good fun. I’m here for a good time.

It started off really dumb and immature... but now I think people are using it and its becoming funny. 🤷‍♂️
I kind of respect the way youve really gone through the effort of squeezing it into 99% of your posts today... its like those word of the day calendars... except for middle schools boys. 😂

Advertisement
I kind of respect the way youve really gone through the effort of squeezing it into 99% of your posts today... its like those word of the day calendars... except for middle schools boys. 😂
Eh idk about 99%, maybe 87.2%

Advertisement
@caneinorlando is this the dude who was calling you out of your name yesterday over photos of us all? Either way north Florida cane some of us got far better things to do with our lives than play games over a stupid *** message board... you might wanna reevaluate your life choices if you waste energy like that... Far better things to do with my life than that bruh... you have a great day though. Some people simply get institutionalized and refuse to snap out of it.
Irony

Advertisement
cYRQWBrPipB7aWa4dD.gif

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back