Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I dont get why you are just so intolerant. Honestly mods should probably do something about such blatant hate.
They are going to give me infractions and they re going to take care of you better... because really... you’re a nobody bîtch boy fighting with me, Brooklyn Dee, Cane in Orlando and Original Gator Hater on top of the shît you start with the Franchise and none of us are going to let up on you so they can fix this the smart way easily, especially with your autism insults - nonstop.

Advertisement
They are going to give me infractions and they re going to take care of you better... because really... you’re a nobody bîtch boy fighting with me, Brooklyn Dee, Cane in Orlando and Original Gator Hater on top of the shît you start with the Franchise and none of us are going to let up on you so they can fix this the smart way easily, especially with your autism insults - nonstop.
Oh no I done ****ed with the little girls club. They arent going to let up now.

Advertisement
@caneinorlando is this the dude who was calling you out of your name yesterday over photos of us all? Either way north Florida cane some of us got far better things to do with our lives than play games over a stupid *** message board... you might wanna reevaluate your life choices if you waste energy like that... Far better things to do with my life than that bruh... you have a great day though. Some people simply get institutionalized and refuse to snap out of it.
That’s one tore up foot, fella.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everyone knows you can do the time, but why don't you try sticking around for a while.
I will. Usually I stay out of this **** call the person a slapdick and be done but that **** was making fun of people with disabilities and that ****ed me off. I have a cousin with a disability and my younger brother does a ton of work at college with people with disabilities so yea it was personal.

Give it time, its starting to become a thing. I'm in for 1,000 shares of "slapdick." 😂
Let me hook you up with my secretary then. Lol I know I say it a lot obviously and I don’t give a **** if people are bugged by it. Just gotta ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back