Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to remember to get your wife and kids out of the barn tonight. If you oversleep the butcher might accidentally cart them away for slaughter in the morning. That’s what they do with pigs. They’re not pets to everyone. Keep taking shots at Autism and people with disabilities, redneck ****.

brother, this is uncalled for. what the f@ck????

Advertisement
This is the worst moderated board in all of college football boards. Pretty embarrassing honestly. I feel bad for any recruit or parent who gets on here. Clearly @DMoney is only concerned with the clicks and money side of it and not the actual reputation of his board. Oh well. Carry on you slapdicks

DMoney is a joke l

This is the worst moderated board in all of college football boards. Pretty embarrassing honestly. I feel bad for any recruit or parent who gets on here. Clearly @DMoney is only concerned with the clicks and money side of it and not the actual reputation of his board. Oh well. Carry on you slapdicks
They all ******* suck. @Trescerocinco is solid but everyone else blows. Bunch of slapdicks.

Advertisement
brother, this is uncalled for. what the f@ck????

The fact that this site tries to act serious and conduct real interviews with recruits and then has stuff like this on the board is hysterical. What a joke. They need to either try and be a legit blogging site and try to be real reporters or they need to stop doing interviews and speaking with recruits so they can allow this board to eat itself whole.

The fact that this site tries to act serious and conduct real interviews with recruits and then has stuff like this on the board is hysterical. What a joke. They need to either try and be a legit blogging site and try to be real reporters or they need to stop doing interviews and speaking with recruits so they can allow this board to eat itself whole.
Even the reporters here suck too. They don’t know jack****. Again....slapdicks.

Advertisement
I think its pretty good honestly

judgment* (no "e" come pinga)

Judgment can also be spelled "judgement," and usage experts have long disagreed over which spelling is the preferred one. Henry Fowler asserted, "The OED [Oxford English Dictionary] prefers the older and more reasonable spelling. 'Judgement' is therefore here recommended." William Safire held an opposite opinion, writing, "My judgment is that Fowler is not to be followed." "Judgement" is in fact the older spelling, but it dropped from favor and for centuries "judgment" was the only spelling to appear in dictionaries. That changed when the OED (Fowler's source) was published showing "judgement" as an equal variant. Today, "judgment" is more popular in the U.S., whereas both spellings make a good showing in Britain.

Try harder

Advertisement
Did you just learn the word “slap ****” yesterday?

You’ve tried to squeeze it into every single post you’ve made today.

Like a 14 year old boy who gets a nude from a girl and shows the entire school.

Control yourself.
Sit this one out tool.

Advertisement

Judgment can also be spelled "judgement," and usage experts have long disagreed over which spelling is the preferred one. Henry Fowler asserted, "The OED [Oxford English Dictionary] prefers the older and more reasonable spelling. 'Judgement' is therefore here recommended." William Safire held an opposite opinion, writing, "My judgment is that Fowler is not to be followed." "Judgement" is in fact the older spelling, but it dropped from favor and for centuries "judgment" was the only spelling to appear in dictionaries. That changed when the OED (Fowler's source) was published showing "judgement" as an equal variant. Today, "judgment" is more popular in the U.S., whereas both spellings make a good showing in Britain.

Try harder

nah, in the US it is judgment, in the UK it is judgement. as in my "judgment of you is that you is a come pinga"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back