Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That exchange was nasty on both sides. Everyone should just go back to their corners, have a ****tail and call it a night.

No need to ban anyone.

So is Enos stepping away or is he gone or is his role being downgraded? We need answers Dee
I never give answers I dont have brother. I didnt honestly wanna talk with manny or any of the rest of them. I was being cordial because he called on Mike's phone. I wasnt even expecting it to be him. Not enough of a prick to hang up. If I had the answers I'd give em brother.

Advertisement
This pig thing is getting kinda weird. Why are autistic people so obsessive?
Weird. You have no idea who you’re ******* with. You have no idea who Dee is. You have no idea about **** bit your running your red neck coward mouth like a keyboard tough guy with your autism insults. I will actually do something. I won’t even play with you.

Just give the contract to cuban cane already.

Weird. You have no idea who you’re ******* with. You have no idea who Dee is. You have no idea about **** bit your running your red neck coward mouth like a keyboard tough guy with your autism insults. I will actually do something. I won’t even play with you.

Advertisement
Oh what are you going to do? Please, indulge me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back