Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what he gets paid to do, until he's off the payroll he will continue to do so
Okay but let’s be hypothetical. If your company is in the midst of it’s important stretch of the year..If your boss informed you that they are moving on at the end of the month, you would be a idiot to not resign as soon as possible in order to insure you have other opportunities lined up..on the other side your boss would be a idiot to tell you this during this time..that’s why I’m calling BS on manny calling a family friend of a player that a coach is gonna be gone at this time

Advertisement
I think he lost the chance to do this after fiu and duke

This is how it will play out. Manny will hit the media with we are going to try and create more mismatches with tempo next year and we believe in what we are building for the long haul. There are going to be any changes to the staff and we look forward to the 2020 season with some tweaks to our schemes.

Okay but let’s be hypothetical. If your company is in the midst of it’s important stretch of the year..If your boss informed you that they are moving on at the end of the month, you would be a idiot to not resign as soon as possible in order to insure you have other opportunities lined up..on the other side your boss would be a idiot to tell you this during this time..that’s why I’m calling BS on manny calling a family friend of a player that a coach is gonna be gone at this time
I hear you there, but he could be interviewing for other positions. No idea what's going on behind closed doors. But it is unlikely, I'm in the I don't think anyone gets canned camp

I hear you there, but he could be interviewing for other positions. No idea what's going on behind closed doors. But it is unlikely, I'm in the I don't think anyone gets canned camp
It’s not even about if he gets fired are not..it’s the story from the CiS sources don’t add ip

Advertisement
Hes literally trolling. Probably the same dude behind the Dan Sileo Jr posts last off season.
@caneinorlando is this the dude who was calling you out of your name yesterday over photos of us all? Either way north Florida cane some of us got far better things to do with our lives than play games over a stupid *** message board... you might wanna reevaluate your life choices if you waste energy like that... Far better things to do with my life than that bruh... you have a great day though. Some people simply get institutionalized and refuse to snap out of it.

Attachments

• 20190224_180329.jpg
    20190224_180329.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 398
@caneinorlando is this the dude who was calling you out of your name yesterday over photos of us all? Either way north Florida cane some of us got far better things to do with our lives than play games over a stupid *** message board... you might wanna reevaluate your life choices if you waste energy like that... Far better things to do with my life than that bruh... you have a great day though. Some people simply get institutionalized and refuse to snap out of it.
Hmm interesting

You say while playing games over a stupid *** message board...

Advertisement
Yeah that's him....I pay him no attention...

Hes literally trolling. Probably the same dude behind the Dan Sileo Jr posts last off season.
Yeah, Dee’s DSJ. Clueless loser taking shots because you’re consumed with envy. I’ll send some more feed from Southern States to the barn for your pig wife and pig children in the morning. We need more fodder for the bulls. Are they corn fed are do they just need a little hay and mud and eat whatever shît the neighbors throw out?

Yeah, Dee’s DSJ. Clueless loser taking shots because you’re consumed with envy. I’ll send some more feed from Southern States to the barn for your pig wife and pig children in the morning. We need more fodder for the bulls. Are they corn fed are do they just need a little hay and mud and eat whatever shît the neighbors throw out?
Im consumed with pity for your condition.

Advertisement
Shouldn't of shown a picture of your toes Joaquin... You've been outed
😆

Advertisement

Thought he was black this whole time. Shockey related to Hightower this whole time.

If the hypothetical here is simply pEnos switching from his bro playaction bro 7 steps bro offense to spread....I mean...A CHANGE IS NEEDED, but I dont know how I feel about that truthfully. Can pEnos adapt to a spread? Does he legitimately understand and have the ability to make a switch like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back