Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cautiously optimistic. I think Blake has an opportunity here, along with Manny to buy time and look like hero’s. Ultimately, they can make changes and keep season ticket holders who planned on not renewing, by investing “that” money that would have been lost in coaching support and prudent changes. Blake saying he’s not a football guy is the tell here. What better way to protect yourself, than to place the blame if things don’t work out on the ones making the changes. This is they’re moment to prove this is a school willing to invest in winning. I believe “if” they do what everyone has been talking about on the boards, we’ll all support them. It gives Manny two more years and two more recruiting classes. If he can’t win BIG with that kind of time and money, he wasn’t ever going to win here. We have next years badly needed kicker locked up. We have 18 returning starters. We’ll have 25 in this class. We’ll have a much deeper and more physically mature roster next year. I think the only real problem is a quarterback and hopefully the portal or one of the two freshman can step in and be more capable than this years two. I’ll wait and see if the changes mirror the conjecture. I do believe it can turn around with Manny. He does things that I truly love. He’s kept this class together. That’s not something we should shot sell.
That’s a giant paragraph of nothing. LOL brother boar.

Advertisement
Don’t play with my emotions!
1576109529443.gif

Cautiously optimistic. I think Blake has an opportunity here, along with Manny to buy time and look like hero’s. Ultimately, they can make changes and keep season ticket holders who planned on not renewing, by investing “that” money that would have been lost in coaching support and prudent changes. Blake saying he’s not a football guy is the tell here. What better way to protect yourself, than to place the blame if things don’t work out on the ones making the changes. This is they’re moment to prove this is a school willing to invest in winning. I believe “if” they do what everyone has been talking about on the boards, we’ll all support them. It gives Manny two more years and two more recruiting classes. If he can’t win BIG with that kind of time and money, he wasn’t ever going to win here. We have next years badly needed kicker locked up. We have 18 returning starters. We’ll have 25 in this class. We’ll have a much deeper and more physically mature roster next year. I think the only real problem is a quarterback and hopefully the portal or one of the two freshman can step in and be more capable than this years two. I’ll wait and see if the changes mirror the conjecture. I do believe it can turn around with Manny. He does things that I truly love. He’s kept this class together. That’s not something we should shot sell.
Streams of consciousness.

Advertisement
& we’ll **** up the next hires too. big whoop.
Manny fugged up already BIG TIME a lot of thinking will go into this one.... doubt he just goes with a name he remembers going up against and currently asst coaching a Bama etc...

Go spread and watch us dominate

Advertisement
I don’t think he fires Enos after 1 year. Just can’t see it.
Any analytic Manny can look at shows we were worse than the year before....

We managed to beat last years team worsts since the 70s

Enos again doubled down on not being able to get any of the playmakers the ball... fully regressed the oline... and continued last years musical chairs at QB

what improvement can Enos or manny defend???

Advertisement
Advertisement
very respectfully @dsddcane , but if taking back Jeff Thomas was a mistake in terms of building culture, which I think it was, why should Manny bring back Hightower who quit on the team (and I understand he has had two ****ty position coaches and two ****ty coordinators)?
Everything has a seperate cause and a seperate effect. Regardless in this instance no matter what the coaches want he wont be coming back. Two seperate staffs is more than enough for him to have learned his lesson. Whomever youd like to place blame on be it nephew or anyone else is your call. Anyone who has ever even spoken to my nephew knows that kid is the furthest thing from an issue you could ever ask for. The fact that staph badmouthed him to other schools simply solidifies this isnt the place for him. Badmouthing him as a way to try to get him back makes me lose even more respect for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back