Phone call today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I agree. I think Jeff just had more chem with Kosi.
I Don’t think either qb had anything to do with why he didn’t produce as much this year, they cut his snaps down in a lot of games and when he was on the field he never was a focal point in the game like that other than va tech and maybe FSU game. That’s not putting your best players in position to make plays just because you want feel good stories for other receivers. Osborn got 10 end a run plays yet we’ve see Jeff with maybe line 2-3 of those all year? Even with the improvement of our passing game we still misused him imo

Advertisement
I don't give a **** what person Manny hires on the offensive side of the ball UNLESS that person installs a true spread offense. That's the offense Miami should be running. If that means dropping Enos, Butch, Stubbs....then so be it. If that means telling Van Dyke to go **** himself and grabbing King from Houston and signing Sims......so ******* be it. I am ******* tired of not seeing a true spread offense not run on this ******* team who have everything except the OC and QB to do it. Go get a ******* OC and QB to do it.

Advertisement
I Don’t think either qb had anything to do with why he didn’t produce as much this year, they cut his snaps down in a lot of games and when he was on the field he never was a focal point in the game like that other than va tech and maybe FSU game. That’s not putting your best players in position to make plays just because you want feel good stories for other receivers. Osborn got 10 end a run plays yet we’ve see Jeff with maybe line 2-3 of those all year? Even with the improvement of our passing game we still misused him imo
thats true. youre right

Advertisement
Advertisement
Did someone hijack DSD account. He just said some things I don't think he would normally post. 1 staff changes. If he was aware don't think he would post 2 someone on team had gun pulled on him 5x by coaches players and sc? This is odd stuff and think maybe gonna see if someone else will run w story. Or maybe he just had a few ****tails and vented. Just seems surreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back