Phins

Advertisement
I’m not. Long is an in line guy with a lot of short area production. Perfect guy to pair Gesicki with. Maybe even replace him if he produces.

lol Waddle is not a reach. He was top 10 in every decent mock in the world. Holland is a good player but I didn't get taking him there. Ditto Long. They're safe picks. I think they need more than safe.
Waddle eerily similar to Ted Ginn. Their good players but NOT #1 WRs. Everyone making the comparison to Tyreek Hill is missing the fact that he has Pat Mahomes n Andy Reid. Waddle wasn't worth the pick considering how deep the position is and his measurables. Moore is just as good of a player and he went in the 2nd.

Btw we gave up 2 1st round picks for him bc we traded back up.

Advertisement
He would have to have a Pitts type of year con

Waddle eerily similar to Ted Ginn. Their good players but NOT #1 WRs. Everyone making the comparison to Tyreek Hill is missing the fact that he has Pat Mahomes n Andy Reid. Waddle wasn't worth the pick considering how deep the position is and his measurables. Moore is just as good of a player and he went in the 2nd.

No he really isn't. Ginn was all straightline speed (and for all the bust talk he had a long, productive NFL career for good teams. They should have kept as a returner/slot guy instead of giving up on him because he wasn't a #1 WR)
Waddle makes cuts and changes without slowing down. He has Tyrek Hill type acceleration and change of direction. Hands have always been solid.

Ted Gunn goes to bed praying to be as talented as Jaylen...and for his hands.

Advertisement
Grier is a ***** joke. All of our picks so far have been reaches. We could have gotten comparable players later on for each of our picks.
Fans get mad at professional teams for going in another direction lol. You cant make this up.

They would've missed on players using your logic of getting someone comparable later. They arguably got the best players at their positions which each pick outside of Long and Eichenberg. Waddle is the best slot/playmaker, Jaelan is the best EDGE, and Holland is probably the best all around DB in the draft.

The only change I'd make would be Tommy Tremble instead of Long. He's the best blocking TE in the draft and has a lot of upside since he's so young.

Rewatched Long's tape and he's pretty good. Reliable. I guess they don't plan on keeping 1 of Gisecki or Smythe. My guess is Smythe because he's kind of a stiff. I'm still not crazy about the pick but he'll probably be fine.

I think theyll keep Gisecki because hes more like a Brevin type of athlete... i kinda see what the dolphins want to do in terms of offense and Long actually fits that mold. Im not down on the pick...

Ted Gunn goes to bed praying to be as talented as Jaylen...and for his hands.
Lol you guys f*ckin slay me.

Ted Ginn played 14 years in the NFL, has appeared in 3 Super Bowls, and has earned over $40,000,000.

I don't think he wants to be anyone else on Earth.

Do some of you guys actually watch any football? Or is it all PS4 and message boards?

Advertisement

Waddle is nothing like Ginn. Ginn was a top speed guy that was soft and was not someone who could go up and make contested catches. Ginn wasn’t a great route runner either. Ginn had poor acceleration and wiggle. His strength was stretching the field and if he got a perfect gap in special teams he was gone.

If Waddle can be Wes Welker with speed and acceleration then he’ll have a great career.

Anybody who stays in the league 10+ years had a really good career however was Ginn worth a a top 10 pick?

Fans get mad at professional teams for going in another direction lol. You cant make this up.

They would've missed on players using your logic of getting someone comparable later. They arguably got the best players at their positions which each pick outside of Long and Eichenberg. Waddle is the best slot/playmaker, Jaelan is the best EDGE, and Holland is probably the best all around DB in the draft.

The only change I'd make would be Tommy Tremble instead of Long. He's the best blocking TE in the draft and has a lot of upside since he's so young.
Holland is a stud.

Advertisement

You eliminate yourself from debate when you use a #6 pick on a slot WR. Horrendous allocation of a resources.

Holland is a stud.
Stop the run and running the ball are key to winning games, fins can't do either. Yet we have the 2 highest paid CBs and have dedicated 1st 2nd and 3rd round picks in the last 2 drafts. Holland maybe a stud be he wasn't what we need. Freaking horrible distribution of resources.

Advertisement
Back