Phins

Advertisement
Mallory should emulate long. He even has more upside if he wasn’t always injured. Same with Jordan.

Advertisement
Long was extremely productive but an average athlete and even just an average blocker at his size. Brevin's height is putting him behind these other guys. I would have preferred him over Long, hometown bias aside.

Didn't watch much BC but is this guy a good blocker? Because the Fins already have an awful blocking TE in Geiscki. Jordan wouldn't help there much at all.
No he's just ok. That's why I don't get the pick. They coached him at the senior bowl and fell in love.. The Sparano staff used to the same thing, and draft stiffs like Oedrick and Koa Misi.

Advertisement
I couldn't believe it when I found out they drafted a WR with a broken ankle over a WR that just won the Heisman trophy.

Then I remembered .....We was talking bout The Miami Dolphins...

That organization is a complete mess from top to bottom.

Go Canes!
Well you're half right. Flores is an amazing coach but Greer is just flat out terrible.

I couldn't believe it when I found out they drafted a WR with a broken ankle over a WR that just won the Heisman trophy.

Go Canes!
Then you realize everyone from that team(Bama) believes the one with the broken ankle is a better player than the 1 who won the heisman.

Advertisement

Go Canes!
Grier is a ***** joke. All of our picks so far have been reaches. We could have gotten comparable players later on for each of our picks.

Advertisement
No he's just ok. That's why I don't get the pick. They coached him at the senior bowl and fell in love.. The Sparano staff used to the same thing, and draft stiffs like Oedrick and Koa Misi.
Rewatched Long's tape and he's pretty good. Reliable. I guess they don't plan on keeping 1 of Gisecki or Smythe. My guess is Smythe because he's kind of a stiff. I'm still not crazy about the pick but he'll probably be fine.

Idc care what they believe. Waddle was a reach and Grier got played. Elijah Moore is a comparable player and you could have gotten him later.
lol Waddle is not a reach. He was top 10 in every decent mock in the world. Holland is a good player but I didn't get taking him there. Ditto Long. They're safe picks. I think they need more than safe.

Advertisement
Back