Phillips, Brewton, Miller and Jones are the real deal

dforgie

Sophomore
Extremely impressed with these 4. I can only imagine the score if not for the bad refs, and cramping.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Today isn't about who's going to FSU or none of that **** it's about So Flo HS Football players putting on for their city and county against that cess pool of a state called Alabama and putting the world on notice that we are not the ones to be ****ed with........ ijs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Today isn't about who's going to FSU or none of that **** it's about So Flo HS Football players putting on for their city and county against that cess pool of a state called Alabama and putting the world on notice that we are not the ones to be ****ed with........ ijs

This. No QB, 2 RBs down, we'll keep checking your racist jaw in your house on national tv! We dem boyz!!!

I want Thompson and Cook in that 2016 class. Thompson looks like a young Sean Spence out there. Cook has great size and ability. Staff better be on those two.

Phillips isn't committed last time I checked, it's August! Signing day isn't for 5 and a half months, relax he ain't a Nole yet

Advertisement

And many of them are on their knees begging for an offer to play for the school in that cess pool of a state,some of them even turning their backs on their hometown team.

Advertisement
Back