Banned
7576CA3D-487D-40C8-B038-91C8059C0032.jpeg

4920B2D7-9968-4375-8FA8-27D755155F32.jpeg

B1D24326-E877-47EE-81F5-5F56DA7B1C50.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I actually think they never come back I think it's over forever for them

Too much talent in the states of Florida and that panhandle region of Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi and Georgia.. They'll be back. It may take Saban's retirement to get them all the way back. But they'll get there..

Also, watch out for Norvell. We all laughed at Mullet, and he's improving UF. Norvell could be a threat at FSU if he can find a QB. The good news is it should be at least nnother couple of years before they even have a chance of being relevant, given how far they've fallen.

Uhhhh... guys... didn't you get the memo?

We're 4-1 with a loss to the #1 team and that makes us AWFUL. All the wins have only been by at least two scores. Pathetic.

If this team doesn't beat the #1-ranked team by at least 8 touchdowns and any unranked team by 22+ touchdowns, everyone needs to be fired.

Too much talent in the states of Florida and that panhandle region of Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi and Georgia.. They'll be back. It may take Saban's retirement to get them all the way back. But they'll get there..

Also, watch out for Norvell. We all laughed at Mullet, and he's improving UF. Norvell could be a threat at FSU if he can find a QB. The good news is it should be at least nnother couple of years before they even have a chance of being relevant, given how far they've fallen.

Mullen will fail at UF. He won't be Ron Zook bad, but he'll consistently middle. If they recruit well, IF, he's going to lose the locker room and be plagued by problems like Meyer had. They'll be ranked pretty highly based on talent and beating teams they should, but they won't win the big game and will have frequent baffling losses, before the wheels come off.

I don't know enough about Norvell to have an opinion on him, but FSU is in a deeeeeeep hole right now. Beating UNC was all well and good, but to me, their culture issues look worse than ours at any point since the fall under Coker.

This is not to say we're in all-that-much-better of a position than either, right now. But I'll take our trajectory over either of theirs.

I actually think they never come back I think it's over forever for them
Won't be forever. It will be a minimum of 4-5 years, though, and that's if If Norvell is the guy. If he's not, it'll be longer. As Canes fans, we know exactly how it will play out under a string of bum coaches.

Advertisement
Won't be forever. It will be a minimum of 4-5 years, though, and that's if If Norvell is the guy. If he's not, it'll be longer. As Canes fans, we know exactly how it will play out under a string of bum coaches.
Depends on what we mean by never coming back. If we are talking about the 90's FSU or 2013, IDK. It really could be decades like we have gone through. But as we know, it really only takes one decent coach who can recruit and with the talent in Florida you'll see your way on up. Up until now, and the jury honestly is still out, we've either had ****** coaches that could recruit, ****** recruiters who could coach some or neither. Norvell, I think can coach, but he doesn't seem to be up for recruiting with the big boys. We'll see.

Depends on what we mean by never coming back. If we are talking about the 90's FSU or 2013, IDK. It really could be decades like we have gone through. But as we know, it really only takes one decent coach who can recruit and with the talent in Florida you'll see your way on up. Up until now, and the jury honestly is still out, we've either had ****** coaches that could recruit, ****** recruiters who could coach some or neither. Norvell, I think can coach, but he doesn't seem to be up for recruiting with the big boys. We'll see.
If he can't recruit he's done

I thought mullen was a good hire this Norvell dude it doesn't look good recruiting wise

Advertisement

Also, watch out for Norvell. We all laughed at Mullet, and he's improving UF. Norvell could be a threat at FSU if he can find a QB. The good news is it should be at least another couple of years before they even have a chance of being relevant, given how far they've fallen.
IF he brings in linemen from JCs ala Kansas State he could speed things up....

This is nonsense.

His offensive guru-ness scored zero against FSU in the entire second half and relied on two blocked punts and a DL pick 6 to win.

Norvell is hot trash and isnt recruiting anyone in South Florida.

Stop it

Stanford hasn't played a game yet and had a bunch of players opt out/transfer and made #6? Show your work.

Advertisement
Back