Phil Steele Say's

Status
Not open for further replies.

daddacane

Senior
What a year to have according to Steele...in the ACC we're ranked number #1 for Offensive Line and receivers---. number #3 for backfield and----- number #1 3 for Quarterbacks.. So according to Steele we have a Porsche being driven by a 6 year old...Can't we ever get this right???

Advertisement
He ranked Richt 6th best coach. Can't believe he listed Paul Johnson ahead of Mark.

Wow #1 offensive line???

I love the canes as much as anyone else but I find this hard to believe.

Miami's O-line sucked last year. If they make it to decent that would be a huge leap.

Advertisement
The ol improved a lot , especially when they added Gauthier and moved KM to tackle.

St Louis also improved a lot.

The ol improved a lot , especially when they added Gauthier and moved KM to tackle.

Add Donaldson to that mix and we have something
I don't care if he had help but I'm encouraged by what our tackles did vs ncstate' Bradley Chubb and pitt de ojuan price

Add Donaldson to that mix and we have something
I don't care if he had help but I'm encouraged by what our tackles did vs ncstate' Bradley Chubb and pitt de ojuan price

People are down on the ol because it was so bad early , but forget about the improvement. That's why folks outside the program like the ol more than the fans.

Now if we have injuries it could be right to the crapper , the depth could be an issue, not much quality after the first group.

Advertisement
tumblr_n63ghi5WDk1rjp2hko1_r3_500.gif

Steele is a numbers guy. The OL analysis is not based on observation. He sees a lot of experience returning and the addition of an elite Freshman.

Advertisement
he did predict us to play Florida in the Peach Bowl

He ranked Richt 6th best coach. Can't believe he listed Paul Johnson ahead of Mark.

Well, you should review the games we played last October.

Oh, yes, those. The first of which Richt beat Paul Johnson. Or we could look at Richt's 8-1 record against Paul Johnson since he has been at GT.

And for Cutcliffe's HC career we could look at Richt's 3-0 record against him, which includes the blowout from last season.

Petrino is 1-2 against Richt so not a huge advantage, but the last meeting was a 37-14 blowout in UGA's favor in 2014. Without Lamar Jackson, Louisville would be trash right now.

Richt at 6th in the ACC is a joke period.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back