Phil Steele 2015 Preseason All ACC Teams

CaneCounty

Senior
uploadfromtaptalk1434073483391.jpg

Discuss.

Advertisement
So the top QB in the ACC last year statistically is preseason 4th team. Well Phil Steele clearly hasn't lost his hatred for Miami.

guys an idiot. he doesnt have xeon bush or kaaya but he has coley and chad who did nothing last year?

Advertisement
So every member of va techs secondary made the list. Hah. And jalen Ramsey as 2nd team is a joke. He was probably thier best defensive player last year.

Maybe he is just looking at our OL and thinks it will be terrible so therefore Kaaya will struggle? Not sure how you can have him that low. Unless that kid from GT rushes for like 1500 yards I could never put a kid on a first team that throws the ball ten times a game. I don't care how effective he is... As for the defensive guys, I think he just looked at star ratings.... Because there is no logic otherwise. I think Grace will end up second team, and possibly Thomas as well. However, Kirby may not be a starter at years end....AQM will just have to blow on to the scene if he is going to get any credit. He didn't do that much as a frosh and he missed last yr so thats a fair omission. I think Deon could play up to a first team, and could play down to a third... so second seems fair. Other than Kaaya, I think he sees what we see. It will take a lot of guys to step up big time and become playmakers for us to be any good. I don't see how guys can say we are a 4-8 team and then act like we should have all kinds of preseason first team players....

Phil Steele who..
We should be used to no one giving respect for the last decade, time to show up boys

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
No college football team was more feared in the 1980s than the Miami Hurricanes. The 'Canes won four national championships from 1983-1991. They added a fifth title in 2001.

There is no denying that the Miami teams of the past were great. Just look at the roster of the 2001 team—it's loaded with NFL stars.

The current group of Hurricanes leave a lot to be desired. They finished the 2011 season with a modest record of 6-6. In fact, Miami has been in a decline since the mid-2000s.

Yet still, Miami merchandise continues to rank among the top sellers in college football. Despite the record, the Hurricanes also continue to be a top recruiter. (I'm sure that South Beach has nothing to do with players going there.)

Miami is now a middle-of-the-road team in the ACC. They should not currently be considered a top college football program.

That was from the hater Phil Steele 4 years ago
He really does hate The U

I wouldn't say he hates us, just calls it as he sees it. While all the people in his position can be right or wrong, he most certainly was spot on about where he saw us and where we were going.

I've said it before, I expect BK to take a step backwards this year. You don't replace Duke with Yearby and expect nearly the same results. You don't replace Walford (our leading receiver) and BK's safety blanket easily. We don't have anyone who's shown to be the downfield threat PD was. We're trying to figure out OL out, so yes....there's a good case for BK being ranked where he is to be made.

Guys will bounce up and down that list, it happens. You want to knock his list, go for it, but let's see yours.

Advertisement
Back