2023 Phil Picciotti, 4 star LB Offered

There was a Dustin Picciotti I remember playing for Pitt back in the day. Guessing there might be a relation with this guy
#1 ranked High school player until 5’9”180# Bob Sanders knocked his 6’4” 235# *** out in state championship game. Never really played football again. Best part is Bob told him he was gonna knock his *** out.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Look at his primary recruiter from Penn St. Would love to steal this kid out of Pennsylvania from Manuela.

E703AF17-9DF0-414E-8A0D-C8148BFF6AFC.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not seeing much tbo. He's the biggest, fastest kid playing in what appears to be a no effort-at-all-league. I think he needs to find better competition.

Not seeing much tbo. He's the biggest, fastest kid playing in what appears to be a no effort-at-all-league. I think he needs to find better competition.
30 minutes south of where he lives is Philadelphia, quite a few powerhouses reside in that area of the state. Regardless, this kid is racking up big time offers so don’t see any reason for him to change.

Advertisement
He playing teams with 11 Po’ Lil Timmies! But he still has those traits you can’t teach and can be coached up on everything else

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back