Phil Longo

I guess you aren’t too familiar with WI. They completely transitioned their offense this year. Most expected a ton of growing pains.

Not a fan of Wisconsin but I have watched them and read their 247 board regularly because I was interested in how the transition to a spread would go.

Longo has been getting killed over his recruiting, play calling, and supposedly has friction with Fickell. A lot of fans want them to bring former Fickell assistant Dan Enos on board. Lol.

That’s why I think Longo ain’t laughing at nobody if they call.

Advertisement
that’s not happening. he’s at his last stop unless they fire him. the brohm family is louisville royalty.
Well at least get someone similar to brohm. That has those same concepts. I like the play calling. Specially on 3rd downs. Great calls yesterday

Not a fan of Wisconsin but I have watched them and read their 247 board regularly because I was interested in how the transition to a spread would go.

Longo has been getting killed over his recruiting, play calling, and supposedly has friction with Fickell. A lot of fans want them to bring former Fickell assistant Dan Enos on board. Lol.

Well Fickell better fire His a s s then...those gimmick offenses don't fare well in the B1G, ask Rich Rod & Frost.

Advertisement
Gotta be careful with guys like him Big bro is the architect and he calls the plays.Thats not to say Brian couldn’t be good but Jeff is the real OC.
Well give me someone with this same concepts at least. We need to use our tight ends and check it down to the running back often.

Give me the guy from Louisville. Brian Brohm. He knows how to use his tight ends and running backs correctly. Has better concepts on 3rd downs.

He hasn't used his TEs all year... The TEs had more catches in the game vs Miami than they had combined all year.

Advertisement

As bad as he flamed out here, his style would probably fit them.

I love how we’re still running with the “imagine what he would do with south Florida talent” schtick. If we’re going to rely on south Florida skill players, some rando OC isn’t going to save us.

Advertisement
Give me the guy from Louisville. Brian Brohm. He knows how to use his tight ends and running backs correctly. Has better concepts on 3rd downs.

Does he call the plays though? Thought Jeff Brohm was the play caller

What I find fascinating by the comparison is that at least Manny was a DC. He was prepared to live and die by what he believed a defense of his should look like.

Mario has never called an offense. I don't get why he's so steadfast in his style of play. That to me says he's as stubborn as they come. He should sit back, watch, and learn something sometimes.
Mario’s meddling will ruin any OC he hires

No matter how many times you all write this on this site without a shred of evidence it’s not closer to being true.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back