Phil Longo

Advertisement
Mario’s meddling will ruin any OC he hires

That's the truth right there.

I liken Dawson to when we had that DC (I honestly am stumped at his name right now) under Manny.

We will likely never know what Dawson is capable of. We've seen glimpses, some today, some earlier in the year. Like Manny with that DC, Mario's hand is so obvious on the pulse of this offense.

Whether that's directly or indirectly (every employee knows what their boss expects in certain situations), it's there for all to see.

I'm just glad they came out and showed a pulse today. It shows there's better talent than what we've been showing and for the players, that's awesome.

Advertisement
That's the truth right there.

I liken Dawson to when we had that DC (I honestly am stumped at his name right now) under Manny.

We will likely never know what Dawson is capable of. We've seen glimpses, some today, some earlier in the year. Like Manny with that DC, Mario's hand is so obvious on the pulse of this offense.

Whether that's directly or indirectly (every employee knows what their boss expects in certain situations), it's there for all to see.

I'm just glad they came out and showed a pulse today. It shows there's better talent than what we've been showing and for the players, that's awesome.
Blake baker

I remembered because I just saw Missouri score and remembered they love him there!

What I find fascinating by the comparison is that at least Manny was a DC. He was prepared to live and die by what he believed a defense of his should look like.

Mario has never called an offense. I don't get why he's so steadfast in his style of play. That to me says he's as stubborn as they come. He should sit back, watch, and learn something sometimes.

Advertisement
What I find fascinating by the comparison is that at least Manny was a DC. He was prepared to live and die by what he believed a defense of his should look like.

Mario has never called an offense. I don't get why he's so steadfast in his style of play. That to me says he's as stubborn as they come. He should sit back, watch, and learn something sometimes.
Mario must've hated all the big plays we've had this year. He wants Illinois Iowa 15 13 type games

Have you watched Wisconsin and Longo this year? Havent seen many air raid offenses where the offense averages 200.54 yards passing per game and not one game with more 277 yards.

Longo might not have a job in a couple of weeks
I guess you aren’t too familiar with WI. They completely transitioned their offense this year. Most expected a ton of growing pains.

Have you watched Wisconsin and Longo this year? Havent seen many air raid offenses where the offense averages 200.54 yards passing per game and not one game with more 277 yards.

Longo might not have a job in a couple of weeks
They don’t have the personal yet to run his full scheme at Wisconsin. Wisconsin has been a three yards and a cloud of dust offense for the best century. It’s a transition to the air raid but Phil is one of the best at scheming things open surprised North Carolina let him go

Advertisement
Y’all can’t be serious right now!! Y’all crying for a new Offense Coordinator??? Dawson better not go anywhere!! Don’t you realize that’s Miami problem? We keep replacing MF instead of letting them build rapport. This staff is good to go. It’s not a question of talent or coaching… it’s just a matter of trust and rapport. What Mike Norvell did/doing is true example of that.

Advertisement
Y’all can’t be serious right now!! Y’all crying for a new Offense Coordinator??? Dawson better not go anywhere!! Don’t you realize that’s Miami problem? We keep replacing MF instead of letting them build rapport. This staff is good to go. It’s not a question of talent or coaching… it’s just a matter of trust and rapport. What Mike Norvell did/doing is true example of that.
Rumor mill is saying Dawson wants out. Not sure how valid that is but hey, the season is almost over and we’re 6-5 so what else is there to talk about?

Advertisement
Back