PFF top graded players vs FSWho

Advertisement
Vs FSWHO PFF gave our offensive top grades to King, Robert Burns, Don Chaney Jr. and Michael Redding IV.
Nelson was our top OL, with Corey Gaynor and Jarrid Williams right behind him
On Defense: Gilbert Frierson, Jared Harrison-Hunte, Al Blades Jr., Jason Blissett and Nesta Silvera.
No Bubba Bolden???

Vs FSWHO PFF gave our offensive top grades to King, Robert Burns, Don Chaney Jr. and Michael Redding IV.
Nelson was our top OL, with Corey Gaynor and Jarrid Williams right behind him
On Defense: Gilbert Frierson, Jared Harrison-Hunte, Al Blades Jr., Jason Blissett and Nesta Silvera.
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Just watched O-Line. Zion was amazing this game. Could be the competition but he was on point. Let’s see how he does vs Clemson.

On the other hand, Bradley Jennings?? Woooofff! Especially at the 2:39 mark of Q2 as an example. That whole drive, really. Horrific!!!!!

Just watched O-Line. Zion was amazing this game. Could be the competition but he was on point. Let’s see how he does vs Clemson.

On the other hand, Bradley Jennings?? Woooofff! Especially at the 2:39 mark of Q2 as an example. That whole drive, really. Horrific!!!!!
I like to be positive, especially after blowing out FSU. But Bradley Jennings is not very good. If he is the best we have right now at middle linebacker we need do to do a lot better. If Sam Brooks can’t start over this cat we have problemsz Let’s see if he shows something this week and I will gladly eat crow.

Advertisement
I like to be positive, especially after blowing out FSU. But Bradley Jennings is not very good. If he is the best we have right now at middle linebacker we need do to do a lot better. If Sam Brooks can’t start over this cat we have problemsz Let’s see if he shows something this week and I will gladly eat crow.
Oh, 100%. I am with you on being positive but certain things jump out on the tape. And our LB play jumped out. Jennings was bad. McLeod, after playing a good game vs Louisville looked lost out there at times. For a 5th year guy, unacceptable. Go watch that entire touchdown Drive FSU had. It was horrific especially on the TD pass.

Oh, 100%. I am with you on being positive but certain things jump out on the tape. And our LB play jumped out. Jennings was bad. McLeod, after playing a good game vs Louisville looked lost out there at times. For a 5th year guy, unacceptable. Go watch that entire touchdown Drive FSU had. It was horrific especially on the TD pass.
Every time Brooks is in the game I feel like he's in the right spot, I don't mind making younger guys earn their stripes but you're spot on about Jennings. For every big run stuff he makes there are two blown assignments/reads

PFF is sketchy.
But I did make sure to watch Blisset and that kid is athletic and explosive. He just needs to add more weight, because while he was easily the most explosive DL coming off the ball (when he was in), I saw him get stoned on contact.

No biggie though, he's young. I'm definitely looking forward to his development.

Advertisement
Back